Anyone own this same case? (1 Viewer)

there are several manufacturers for the type of case there. i had one several years ago and it wasn't particularly high quality.

I have several, but with a mahogany finish rather than black. They're fine, but I'd rather have one of the larger sizes that has all chip rows in the bottom, rather than wasting a center spoace for cards and the like. My 500 chippers each cost around $50 US...

I have several, but with a mahogany finish rather than black. They're fine, but I'd rather have one of the larger sizes that has all chip rows in the bottom, rather than wasting a center spoace for cards and the like. My 500 chippers each cost around $50 US...

Same here. I have one and it sits empty at the moment. Quality and appearance seem fine to me but not exceptional.

Thanks guys. It's hard to find anything here half decent. I could order from the US but shipping is $100. Will probably get this and hope for the best, or try and make one myself.

I went to Spinettis shop when out there on business and was amazed how great some of the cases looking in a browser, but when you got up close, the workmanship just wasn't there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom