Anyone own this same case?

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
there are several manufacturers for the type of case there. i had one several years ago and it wasn't particularly high quality.

pltrgyst

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have several, but with a mahogany finish rather than black. They're fine, but I'd rather have one of the larger sizes that has all chip rows in the bottom, rather than wasting a center spoace for cards and the like. My 500 chippers each cost around $50 US...

courage

Full House
Reaction score
I have several, but with a mahogany finish rather than black. They're fine, but I'd rather have one of the larger sizes that has all chip rows in the bottom, rather than wasting a center spoace for cards and the like. My 500 chippers each cost around $50 US...

Same here. I have one and it sits empty at the moment. Quality and appearance seem fine to me but not exceptional.

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's hard to find anything here half decent. I could order from the US but shipping is $100. Will probably get this and hope for the best, or try and make one myself.

ATGrimaldi

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I went to Spinettis shop when out there on business and was amazed how great some of the cases looking in a browser, but when you got up close, the workmanship just wasn't there.

Top Bottom