Anybody have access to Busch Light Peach? (1 Viewer)

Beer se

View attachment 1156613too funny...saw this on my way home & thought of you and ironically it's across the street from my beer distributor who has lots ofView attachment 1156615you guessed it! So come to Macungie & get yer fireworks & busch light peach
Oh man don’t ever buy fireworks from a tent; they’ll screw you coming and going. Intergalactic Fireworks in Langhorne has an amazing selection, great prices (despite your state’s lunatic 20% tax) and employees who know what they’re doing. Highly reccomended.

Oh man don’t ever buy fireworks from a tent; they’ll screw you coming and going. Intergalactic Fireworks in Langhorne has an amazing selection, great prices (despite your state’s lunatic 20% tax) and employees who know what they’re doing. Highly reccomended.
It's never what's for sale under the tent, it's what they got for sale in the trunk of the car ;)

And yeah, 18% tax is ludicrous (12% Fireworks tax on top of 6% sales tax) but that was the only way they'd legalize them.

Nobody is buying it. LOL

IMG_7079.jpeg

Ship them to Massachusetts

I’m surprised Hollywood isn’t making “Smokey and the Bandit pt 7- the Georgia Peach Run” where they have to run a truckload of Busch Peach from Lexington Kentucky to Boston Massachusetts in 36 hrs. Starring Tom Cruise, Jennifer Lopez, Duane Wilson, Danny Glover, and Henry Winkler.

Don't put words in my mouth, or thoughts in my head.
Ok, explain it then.

This coupled with your views on counterfeiting and copyright infringement -not just posted in the politics forum - reveal the kind of person you are. Nobody has to assume anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom