Any motorcycle enthusiasts out there? (1 Viewer)

AllHoosier

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours today out for a ride. It’s a gorgeous day! Does anybody else ride?
29282E16-DDA3-4C48-9FFA-D37987EFA2CD.jpeg

Beautiful bikes! I love bikes of all styles.

With all of the social distancing, restrictions, etc. I anticipate I’ll have more free time in the evenings and on weekends for at least the next month or so to get out.

Got mine out for the first ride yesterday. Only 100km, but it was good to get out.

(See pic in previous thread...still have the Versys.)

I give you guys credit - I am too much of a putz. I would be street pizza before I got out of my driveway :)

That isde replica just makes me sad. I don't think I've ridden an MX bike in 7 years. How did that happen :(

Hold on now Mike...7 years ?

So you never tested the injection fueled 2 strokes ?
KTM brought back the braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap in my life
Imho, you HAVE to test that one...sell a set and find a renewed love in your life

For the non MX donkies over here...it's like TRK started producing again (at current prices) :)

My GSA could be posted in the fugly poker table thread because she is a ugly as fuck...but maaaaan does she rides like a champ :)
in the twisties i crush speed monsters, in the city it's more agile then my MTB...a wolf in sheep's clothes ;)

Last edited:
I went from a 2014 Harley Ultra Limited to the 2017 Goldwing, the Wing feels like a crotch rocket in comparison. I’ll always love some things about Harley but for actual riding the Honda is so much better. Way more power and waaaayyyy better handling in twistys. In the other thread I posted a pic of the wife and I riding the Dragon, that was sick.

Hold on now Mike...7 years ?

So you never tested the injection fueled 2 strokes ?
KTM brought back the braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap in my life
Imho, you HAVE to test that one...sell a set and find a renewed love in your life

For the non MX donkies over here...it's like TRK started producing again (at current prices) :)

My GSA could be posted in the fugly poker table thread because she is a ugly as fuck...but maaaaan does she rides like a champ :)
in the twisties i crush speed monsters, in the city it's more agile then my MTB...a wolf in sheep's clothes ;)
No I quit racing when I was 10. By the time I got back into it again by 19, 4 strokes had taken over. I rode a couple of older cr250s and a ktm125 which were amazing on a smooth track, but as soon as it got rough, they were just so much harder to ride than the four strokes.

A fuel injected two stroke sounds amazing though.

I can’t wait to get another bike. I’ve missed riding. One kid just finished college and the other has 2 years left. Then maybe I’ll have time and money. LOL.

If I get a new bike it will be the one the OP posted. Love the Indians.

But what I really love are vintage Nortons and Triumphs. I’d love to find one of those. But if I do I guess I need the Indian to ride when the Brits inevitably break down.

If I get a new bike it will be the one the OP posted. Love the Indians.
I LOVE my Indian. It’s a ton of fun. I dig the retro-inspired look. Plenty of torque. Plenty of speed. And definitely reliable. Since Polaris bought Indian the machines have been top notch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom