Any Interest in Triangle Mold? (1 Viewer)

Erich Wise

Pair
Reaction score
I'm digging this mold, if there is any information on this, or if enough people are interested, It isn't a particularly difficult air intricate design that we could possibly commission for CPC?
Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 21.49.49.png

It isn't a particularly difficult air intricate design that we could possibly commission for CPC?

I think custom molds are close to a 6-figure proposition. Probably not feasible as per @Psypher1000's post/link above.

The primary issue (as I recall) is the hardened steel that is necessary for the cups, as it cannot be easily machined or CNC'd.

I just hope that if someone on this site hits the power ball they will at least consider investing in a sweet 43mm CPC mold. ;)

Meh, I could make it if there was a lot of interest. This mold would fit my design really well, but I'm not really sure it would be worth it. Ill talk with a friend about how much they would charge to do it for me.

These are the on MD-54 triangle mold. I won these in an eBay auction last year and then discovered this forum while doing more research on them (and found out that I was actually bidding against a couple of folks on this forum).

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ebay-burt-paulson-or.39310/#post-729039

Edit: Just weighed them - they come in at ~8 grams each. Soundwise they have a slightly duller clack to them.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom