Another Find....Maybe (1 Viewer)

Those look like the BCC version to me. Not a bad price for them, although they dont get the same love as the Paulsons

Those look like the BCC version to me. Not a bad price for them, although they dont get the same love as the Paulsons

I had a set of them 4 years ago (the BCC versions). They were ok. Wasn't crazy about the mold, and my inlays weren't exactly round. I think later runs of the chips they improved some of the issues and even changed the color on the 1000 chips to something more attractive. But they're not bad for that price.

I would be all over the E&C chips but they don't seem to be in the listing anymore -- it's just a table. Am I missing something?

Maybe the chips sold and they edited/revised the ad as they only have the table left. :(

upload_2016-5-31_19-7-8.jpeg
was 500 of these

it appears Kevin wants a "severe" phone call....someone call him and severely scold him for not spelling "serious" correctly....:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

i am sure those capone quarters used to be in demand, never had any

"
Severe replies only!

Thanks.
KevinWN. "

Regarding the first listing, either the guy is selling a second batch of chips (unlikely) or it is a listing that the website stole from Craigslist about a year ago (more likely): link

I picked up the E&C chips, racks and drop box... Wanted to get the table too but I don't have enough vehicle.

FWIW the price to take everything in the ad before it was edited was the same as now . I'm sure he'd take less for the table if anyone is interested.

This is the second E&C mold set I have came across in like the last 30days...If I see anymore I'll message you first :)

Cool, thanks! For me, E&C's are spotted / inlaid >>> spotted / hotstamped or solid / inlaid >>> solid hotstamped.

I picked up the E&C chips, racks and drop box... Wanted to get the table too but I don't have enough vehicle.

FWIW the price to take everything in the ad before it was edited was the same as now . I'm sure he'd take less for the table if anyone is interested.
Nice Tigon! Post some pics

Most are still in good condition. About 50 faded chips, don't think oiling is going to bring back all the color.

I was in talks with him from last night so I'm really glad someone didn't snap them up before me. The EC mold is my favourite of all historical ASM molds. Such a bummer to know they can't make any more (for now, hopefully). Wondering if these were made by them or someone else (Marion)? The boxes are pretty old looking.

Attachments

• DSCF1060.JPG
    DSCF1060.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF1062.JPG
    DSCF1062.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF1064.JPG
    DSCF1064.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom