Amazon Table with Speed Cloth? (1 Viewer)

MouseBat

Sitting Out
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this new amazon product? I couldn't figure out if the cup holders are deep. More expensive than the barringtons walmart deal but nothing much at this price range with speed cloth pre-installed.

https://www.amazon.com/Brybelly-10-...pholders/dp/B0CMY87DN1/ref=asc_df_B0CMYQYYWB/

71dBcdQSSOL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Build quality looks pretty rubbish

eHaJSse.png

and the cloth looks awful

KC2FksK.png

You can do much better than that for $400/500 - I'd avoid it personally.

Barrington LED from Walmart for the hands down win!

Episode 8 Mic Drop GIF by Heels
But they’d need to upgrade the cloth. Easy for more technically inclined people, maybe not for others. Or, just buy the Barrington and play on stock felt :sick:

But they’d need to upgrade the cloth. Easy for more technically inclined people, maybe not for others. Or, just buy the Barrington and play on stock felt :sick:

The new Barrington LED table has a decent felt as is, but I prefer to add a topper to the table anyways. Doesn't get any easier than that.

The new Barrington LED table has a decent felt as is, but I prefer to add a topper to the table anyways. Doesn't get any easier than that.
Stop lying. It does NOT have decent felt.
Barrington plus a topper is actually a good and easy way to get a decent table for the price.

Stop lying. It does NOT have decent felt.
Barrington plus a topper is actually a good and easy way to get a decent table for the price.

I'm not saying the felt on the new LED tables is the best thing ever, but I am saying it is a decent upgrade from the old felt on the older Barrington tables. The cards pitch just fine on my new tables. Much better than any of the older style tables that we used to have.

I'm not saying the felt on the new LED tables is the best thing ever, but I am saying it is a decent upgrade from the old felt on the older Barrington tables. The cards pitch just fine on my new tables. Much better than any of the older style tables that we used to have.
Yeah a friend got a Barrington this year and the felt and rail are far nicer than on mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom