Aloha from Honolulu (1 Viewer)

SuitedAAces387

Waiting List
Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

I'm new here and just thought I would say HI. I discovered this site through an active member (who will remain anon) who invited me to look at the home games being hosted. I'm not currently in the market for chips but I love all things poker so I figured, "why not?" and here I am. I am looking forward to post-stalking you all o_O. That is all. Happy Grinding!

Welcome. Lots of great poker chips for your viewing pleasure. Check out the galleries and classified adds. Really cool seeing the variety of styles and designs of chips.

Welcome!!!! Hope you can resist the urge to buy chips as most of us cannot!!!!

Aloha everyone,

I'm new here and just thought I would say HI. I discovered this site through an active member (who will remain anon) who invited me to look at the home games being hosted. I'm not currently in the market for chips but I love all things poker so I figured, "why not?" and here I am. I am looking forward to post-stalking you all o_O. That is all. Happy Grinding!
Aloha!!!! Welcome to PCF I’m an island away on Maui!!!

Thank You all for the warm welcome! I already have an interest in nice poker chips so who knows where my all my savings may wind up haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom