Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (3 Viewers)

Please include a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club with my sample set. It’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.
Cut cards…
2A9E2884-9ECB-472C-985E-61480BF3BFF4.jpeg

Yep, they have been hitting mailboxes this week. Just going down the list in the spreadsheet.

I ran out of bubble mailers but more just arrived this morning for the rest.

If anyone doesn’t want to wait though I get it just reach out and I’m happy to buy them back.

69137CCE-4E73-4889-9FE3-134A7A8C6D81.jpeg

Just to reiterate here - if you are tired of waiting please PM me I would LOVE to buy them back. The last 6 months have been a roller coaster for me and I’m away more than I’m home. Apologies, but I’d much rather spend the few hours I have at home with family than boxing up samples.

The craziness of the last 6 months was unexpected otherwise I would’ve never done samples at all.

Again, if you don’t want to wait PM me. Simple as that. And yes, many have received them already, but my days have been highly unpredictable on getting mass amounts of them out. More so than I would like obviously.

I know this was posted in my vendor thread but to be frank I make practically $0 from this place. The vendorship was something I started for fun in the beginning just to sell a couple shirts and I just kept it going to show PCF support.

Just to reiterate here - if you are tired of waiting please PM me I would LOVE to buy them back. The last 6 months have been a roller coaster for me and I’m away more than I’m home. Apologies, but I’d much rather spend the few hours I have at home with family than boxing up samples.

The craziness of the last 6 months was unexpected otherwise I would’ve never done samples at all.

Again, if you don’t want to wait PM me. Simple as that. And yes, many have received them already, but my days have been highly unpredictable on getting mass amounts of them out. More so than I would like obviously.

I know this was posted in my vendor thread but to be frank I make virtually $0 from this place. The vendor ship was something I started for fun in the beginning just to sell a couple shirts and I just kept it going to show PCF support.
And if you’re mad at John and no longer want his samples, but you are also mad at John and don’t want HIM to have his samples, then I will buy them.

Hahahahaha

Happy Father’s Day. Enjoy your family time.

I know this was posted in my vendor thread but to be frank I make practically $0 from this place. The vendorship was something I started for fun in the beginning just to sell a couple shirts and I just kept it going to show PCF support.
Audrey's trying to learn how to swim....
IMG_20220619_115434.jpg

Is this a joke? I hope?

Seems inconsistent with John’s last post.
Trolling for addresses is not cool.
Yes me sending out Johns samples in a year and stealing one of them is not real. Still getting used to the temperature around these parts and where/what you're allowed to post.

Edited and I'll see myself out.

*removed, tiptoeing in reverse very quickly*
Yes me sending out Johns samples in a year and stealing one of them is not real. Still getting used to the temperature around these parts and where/what you're allowed to post.

Edited and I'll see myself out.
Your standup routine needs a tad bit of work.

Yep, they have been hitting mailboxes this week. Just going down the list in the spreadsheet.

I ran out of bubble mailers but more just arrived this morning for the rest.

If anyone doesn’t want to wait though I get it just reach out and I’m happy to buy them back.

View attachment 928399
@Saoliver his first visit was like... "Why did you get Teal Mailers? You could have got like Black or something"

"Uh... I wanted to be able to write with a pen on them?"

"HOLY SHIT THAT MAKES SENSE...."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom