Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (4 Viewers)

they are freaking gorgeous. even my non chipper friends think they are really nice
Same here. We actually use dealer buttons in our games too so might as well use a good one.
It’s the setup cost that’s so pricey but obviously you can get that down nicely if you group buy some. Otherwise that first DB will cost you several hundred haha.

yeah... might have to summon the dealer button degens for this one @Himewad

If we missed the sample set buy, are we able to get in on a DB?
For sure. I’m sure everyone with a sample won’t care for a button. Will decide on DBs this week I think. Will definitely open it up to the button gang if so. More ordered drops the price quite a bit due to the set up fee

I bought a sample set knowing absolutely nothing about it except that you thought it looked good.

Of course I'm buying a dealer button.

Duh.

Tina now has the speckled plaques. Thought about asking her if they do something similar? Not a terrible idea.
I was looking at her stuff. If they were thicker I’d give it a go. Same reason I wouldn’t go msk despite liking their plaques. The matsui jeton just feel and glide so great on the felt on top of looking superb

1633403512363.gif

Last edited:
And I am in of course.

And I think the theme could really lean into certain aspects of their buttons well and be something really special. It can be executed really well on those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom