Aggravation Street Group Buy - interest thread (1 Viewer)

Are you wanting a piece of this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
After @detroitdad posted a Cookie Monster meme this grew arms and legs. A few folk on here have expressed and interest in getting some of these made.

I’ll post pictures of the designs below as I do them. There will be SIX in total. I’m not up for doing another scrub donkey theme.

I’m thinking non-denom for those of you wanting to build limit sets but it’s pretty easy for me to add denoms if there’s enough interest.

Pricing won’t be along the same lines as the scrub donkey chips (to give you a rough idea).

Only rule is seeing as this started on @kaimat thread he’s not allowed to buy them off eBay in a year from now and sell them on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Let the carnage begin...

2CF7D752-A937-4FBE-9A52-7DD5C2328249.jpeg
EB12F9C1-326A-4306-AF66-05F1E0F80527.jpeg
F6763752-183E-43F8-A836-D1F3A0D5621E.jpeg

Only rule is seeing as this started on @kaimat thread he’s not allowed to buy them off eBay in a year from now and sell them on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I refuse to accept any authoritarian rules that infringe on my God-given capitalist rights.

(Also, the bounty chip needs to be the "NOW KITH" Mike Tyson meme.)

How much did the Scrub Donkey chips cost to produce? Might go for some of these if they’re cheap enough

Can I suggest/request a Cali-colored set?

Last edited:
I refuse to accept any authoritarian rules that infringe on my God-given capitalist rights.

(Also, the bounty chip needs to be the "NOW KITH" Mike Tyson meme.)
@kaimat These chips are for the unwashed masses, not super-searching, Illuminati snipers who tear the community apart.

(Just PM me your order and I'll make sure you get want you want. After all, YOU are my favorite!!)

Depends on what denom "The c*nt" is. Love the drawing, but.... I'm not buying that chip, so if it's a $0.25, $1, or $5, then I'm out. Otherwise, totally interested. I LOVE Snuffleupagus. Need Oscar for sure, and Bert/Ernie. Grover or Cookie Monster are also good choices.

I hate ceramics, but I'd get a set of these.

Depends on what denom "The c*nt" is. Love the drawing, but.... I'm not buying that chip, so if it's a $0.25, $1, or $5, then I'm out. Otherwise, totally interested. I LOVE Snuffleupagus. Need Oscar for sure, and Bert/Ernie. Grover or Cookie Monster are also good choices.

I hate ceramics, but I'd get a set of these.
Think he’s gonna be the top seller so I’ll make him the 100 or 20.

How much did the Scrub Donkey chips cost to produce? Might go for some of these if they’re cheap enough

Can I suggest/request a Cali-colored set?
They worked out around 25c per chip but we did order 40k of them so the price came down due to the volume. Just depends on how much interest there is (if any).

@BonScot, I think there are vast differences in the connotation of that word on this side of the pond vs. on your side of the pond. Especially to women here.
Well my girlfriend calls me that several times a day so it’s certainly not gender specific over here. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m interested.
But like liftapint, I couldn’t with the name on the count.

I’d actually prefer them all without any names on them.

Agree that a stay-at-home Oscar the Grouch would be a good addition! Grumpy and stinky, just like me atm. Dirty quarantine beard optional!

Last edited:
NSFW. You have been warned. I have rarely laughed so hard in my life as the first time I saw this. Follow up to the Chappelle Show above...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom