After the dust has settled (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Well the last year or so has been a whirlwind for me. I have bought and sold so many different chips it pretty silly. Not knowing what I wanted it took a bit to figure out what I really liked/could afford. Now I'm at a spot where I don't want to sell any sets to buy more chips so I've hit a temporary wall. I love the sets I have chosen to keep thought I would share some pics.

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1061 (2).JPG

Love the grand vic!, Are you trying to create a 10 man tourney set with 2k starting stack with those grand vic?

Love the grand vic!, Are you trying to create a 10 man tourney set with 2k starting stack with those grand vic?

I eventually would like to have enough to have 20 person 4,000 stack set. I have a barrel of over sized 1,000 Aztar chips that I'm having Gear make 2,000 GV labels for them.

10 T5
10 T25
7 T100
4 T500

I guess that would get me 20 3,000 stacks but that would work fine.

Damn impressive Pat! A collection to be proud of

Very nice sets!

Like DD, I've been on the downswing as far as sets go... I sold off two of my big sets to help fund a big future chip purchase. That purchase is in limbo, but I'll be sure to post lots of pics once everything settles.

The BCC Fun Nite chips may be the most under rated semi custom group buy sets ever. Sun mold goodness!!! Nice sets man, great job!!

I cant stop messing with them starting stacks and what not. I really do love these chips!

I have a barrel of over sized 1,000 Aztar chips that I'm having Gear make 2,000 GV labels for them.
I have been thinking of finding a chip to relabel as 2000 or 2500 for my GV primary set. Please keep me posted on how this turns out.

Nice collection, Pat. Still kinda surprised you sold the Soapy's.

Do you have a list of all that have come and gone?

Nice collection, Pat. Still kinda surprised you sold the Soapy's.

Do you have a list of all that have come and gone?

I don't have a list but I can go back through my pics and put a list together. It will be fun to go through the pics anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom