Welcome to the MGM Mountain!! (1 Viewer)

pokerplayingpisces

Full House
Reaction score
I’ve always loved the MGM Grand, since my 1st trip to Vegas. During all my trips, it’s easily the place I stayed the most. I was a frequent visitor to their old poker room, when I was a resident there. I had the thought of building an MGM LV set, since I was a member on the blue wall.
Then I finally acquired some MGM Detroit fracs. I thought it would be the beginning of my MGM LV project. As soon as I got the fracs, other MGM Detroit denoms became available. I liked those too, so I figured this project would just change course. I built the MGM Detroit set, but as often happens with me, the original idea never dies.
Then a couple of racks of LV $1s became available, and acquired those! “I’ll do both”, I said to myself. The $1s were easy, finding large inlay $5s in decent shape was a challenge (but a fun one. That’s why we’re in this hobby). I’ve spent the last couple years hunting down, cleaning and oiling $5s.
In some cases, I cheated. There are some relabels within the barrels (large inlay over new/smaller inlay), and a couple barrels of special edition chips (I only picked up the SE chips I really liked).
But this project is pretty much done ( I still need a couple more LV $5s).
I want to say a huge thank you to the members here. I couldn’t have put together either set, without the tremendous support I received in this site! So many members have contributed to helping me build both sets! THANK YOU!!
Both sets hit the felt on Saturday night. I was at the LV table, so I don’t have any action shots of those. But finally, I’m extremely pleased to post my Official MGM Grand Showcase!!
On to pics!!:
IMG_0862.jpeg
IMG_0863.jpeg
IMG_0861.jpeg
IMG_0865.jpeg
IMG_0864.jpeg
IMG_0866.jpeg
IMG_0869.jpeg
IMG_0872.jpeg
IMG_0871.jpeg
IMG_0870.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0848.jpeg

Really nice. If you need 1‘s (MGM Grand LV) or 2,5‘s from Detroit let‘s talk.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0143.jpeg
    IMG_0143.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 55

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom