Advice with custom CPC tourney set (Paulson Pharaoh tribute - Armenia theme) (1 Viewer)

I have color and mold samples from CPC, 100% agree I wouldn't do anything without these in my hands and in front of my eyes. I like HHR and A-mold mostly because they're the most economical options. Ideally I would go with DSQ, but I don't know if I can justify the higher price :(
I hear you on the cost factor. I would encourage you to think about it a bit more, though. You’re already going to be spending a large amount of money on this set. To do that and not get exactly what you want from the chips you buy is a tough nut. And a setup for another set in the future. I would consider not getting as many denominations or a lower quantity of the exact mold you do you want. You can add more chips later. Just an idea.

Update:
Here are some new thoughts on colors/spots. Please ignore the inlays as they are just very rough and temporary.

The T500 chip has an edge spot that is the same color as the base, which allows for this look. Is this allowed by CPC?

Thanks all!

View attachment 597430
These are looking great. I know the A mold is the obvious choice but have you considered others?

I really like the set, What is the significance of the hill/landscape on the 500? Compared to the images on the other chips this one seems plain to me, what is the story about this chip?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ararat

These inlay designs were rough and the images were hastily photoshopped. My plan was to just get an idea of how it might look and then hire a designer to vectorize the photos somehow and make them look better in terms of inlay layout.

There are much better photos of Mount Ararat that could be used for source imagery :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom