Tourney Advice on blind timer application with special requirements (1 Viewer)

zqar21

High Hand
Reaction score
I cannot find any blind timer that meet my requirements. Hope you guys can help me out! :)

Requirements:

I have an iPad and a Macbook Pro and both needs to run the timer application connected to the same tournament. That probably requires a browser solution I guess?

If I paus or resume the timer on iPad then both the iPad and Macbook should pause or resume and vice versa.

Must be able to set custom blind levels and breaks and save the setups for future reuse (duh).

No paid subscription, but one time payment is ok!

No need to set no of player, prize money, knockouts, chip values, point systems, buy ins etc, just the requirements above are necessary, thanks!

I don't doubt that at all if you use the features it has to offer. I was hoping to find something suiting my needs :)
My solution is Tournament Director. One time license, runs on my Windows 10 laptop. I stream it to two tvs so that it is visible to all. Not sure how or if this would work for you - but I have photos in the Windy Crest Poker Room thread.

Looks like the free version is working with multiple units, thought it said it required a paid subscription. Thanks for the help!

My solution is Tournament Director. One time license, runs on my Windows 10 laptop. I stream it to two tvs so that it is visible to all. Not sure how or if this would work for you - but I have photos in the Windy Crest Poker Room thread.
Yeah I checked that out too but it only works on Windows unfortunately, but thanks anyway. I just realised that the free version of Blind Valet is suitable for me. Btw, Windy Crest Poker Room is what I strive for, love that thread (y) :thumbsup:

Yeah I checked that out too but it only works on Windows unfortunately, but thanks anyway. I just realised that the free version of Blind Valet is suitable for me. Btw, Windy Crest Poker Room is what I strive for, love that thread (y) :thumbsup:
Thanks! Sorry I missed the part about iPad and Mac :cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom