Addon to my ASM/CPC Set help needed (1 Viewer)

Diamond

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

so after a few years off I wanna add a new denom to my ASM set.
I gladly because of you guys found out that ASM is now CPC.

I have a set right now and want to reorder 2 of my chips (1€ and 2.50€) and also buy a new denom 5€.

Attached is my actual set.

ASM.png

Which one do you think fits best into the set? Maybe you have a good idea what I could use?

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG

Thanks in advance :)

Tough one. Will you use the 5€ and 2.5€ together?

Tough one. Will you use the 5€ and 2.5€ together?
Yes I think so. I made a new 3trim bright white or grey with dayglow orange. That should be different to all other chips and should not be a problem at all. Will upload that one tomorrow.

I’m looking at your spot pattern. The fracs have three spots, the 1 has two, and the 2.5 is a half moon. I’m wondering if adding another 3-spot chip as the 5€ might make the 1 & 2.5 look out of place? Also wondering how it would play with the 1, 2.5, and 5. If you just have the 1 & 5 in play, you could riff off the 212 of the 1€ for a theme. If you keep the 1 & 2.5 in play, then I might mix up the spots and go with a 414 or something else. The 316 you have could work, but it’s back to a 3(ish) spot.

Color-wise, I like the lavender or orange (which is very different than the chip designer). I don’t have access to my samples, but you can see the orange and lavender in this image:
EE82C16E-C7EE-4343-AA60-5A4C1DC61EB9.jpeg

I really like the lavender base, and I think the 414 with dayglo green spots looks good

@warma @allforcharity @DJ_Fett

thx for your ideas and help. The spot patterns are one thing i didnt think about.. thx for the hint warma.
I was short on the brown 1€ and half half green red chips but now I ll not reorder them. Instead i ll order 2 new Chips for 1€ and 5€.
I figured out I ll re label the brown and the half half into bigger denoms which we could use for rebuys or higher limits.

I do like the lavender dayglo tiger very much and think this will be my new 1€ chip.
The orange dayglo peacock looks also pretty nice but a white chip would also look rly good. Orange retro blue and purple dayglo tiger are also nice. But instead of purple i prefer lavender i think.
Whats your pick of these? Any other suggestions?

new.png

Thx

Sorry for double post, i put the lavender dayglo green in and deleted the purple...
So which lavender you prefer and which orange fits best?
new2.png

Just so long as you don’t lose those 1 & 2.5 chips. That brown is delish.

You have a lot of orange there- I would go dayglo green on the lavender. Buuuuuuuuuut.... I don’t have my samples, so I can’t assess that actual color combo.

Just so long as you don’t lose those 1 & 2.5 chips. That brown is delish.
i was short on these to play a good game without changing all the time. Maybe I ll relabel the brown to 2.50 so they are still in play quiet often. I also like this chip. The half half i think i ll relabel to 25€. this one will probably not be seen so often in future but i can live with this.

You have a lot of orange there- I would go dayglo green on the lavender. Buuuuuuuuuut.... I don’t have my samples, so I can’t assess that actual color combo.
Good point.... if i go with lavender and orange i should use the dayglo green on lavender.
When will you get your samples?

Good point.... if i go with lavender and orange i should use the dayglo green on lavender.
When will you get your samples?
I have a set, I just can’t access them at the moment. I would highly recommend you get a set from CPC so you can play around with them- well worth it!!!! I understand the colors vary over time and mine are not the freshest and any images I take are impacted by my camera and your screen settings...

Here’s an older reference, but this is even older than mine. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/cpc-chip-color-reference.17/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom