Found CPC/ASM $2, Maybe Non-Denom, ~100x (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLemursReturn

3 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looking to go full ASM/CPC for this mixed 10c/20c set. Any color except blue, white, brown, green. Any spot pattern (or solid).

IMG_20231110_162925.jpg

Would prefer a $2. Might be ok with a non-denom.

Would prefer a new mold (no hourglass, no A-mold, no HHR) but not required. Gotta be textured (no scrown et al).

Last edited:
I've got a little 300 chip FDL set with no labels. Many denoms, but might work for a micro set.

I've got a little 300 chip FDL set with no labels. Many denoms, but might work for a micro set.
Looks like FDL is textured a bit, right? And recessed for a label? Could be tempting.

Do you have 100x of any specific colors?

Guess I should have read more carefully. I don't know why my brain went to thinking you were looking for a micro set.

I might not be entirely opposed to 75x, depending on color, condition, price, etc. Let me know if you would consider.

I will send a PM with photos this evening. If you don't want them, I'll create a sale listing for the set. I've been meaning to do that anyways.

I have 90 of these which are unplayed, but there are several that are slightly warped. I can send more pics if you have interest.

IMG_1870.jpeg

I have 90 of these which are unplayed, but there are several that are slightly warped. I can send more pics if you have interest.

View attachment 1224885

Hmmm, those are 39mm right? And there must be a recess for the label?

They could work, but part of me wonders if they would clash with the blue and/or the brown. Plus it would be nice to not have to do labels.

I'll think it over and keep an eye on what else pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom