ADDON for CPC Atlantic Club Hot Stamp *** CLOSED *** (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
As promised, here is the ADDON thread for the CPC Group buy that was successfully run by @David O,and a lot of the info here was copied from the original order thread.

GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED.
  • Orders can be made for the existing chips, pictured below.
  • If you want a custom color/denom, you will have to meet the CPC minimum (which has been confirmed by @David Spragg as 100 for each color/denom combination).
  • I will keep quantities updated so everyone knows where the order stands relative to minimum quantity requirements.
  • SAMPLE SETS will be allowed - ONLY if the minimum quantity for that color/denom is met.
  • If the Group Buy does not generate the minimum quantity for a certain denom/color - that chip will be cancelled from the order.
  • Please only post your order ONCE. and edit that post to make changes - please do not post your order more than once!
APPROXIMATE cost of the chips are as follows (actual per chip prices will not be determined until the order is finalized and shipping is calculated):
Regular Colored chips - $1.10 per chip
Dayglo Colored chips - $1.21 per chip
Bright white - $1.65 per chip

Prices above are estimates for chips shipped to me from CPC. Re-shipping costs (from me to you) are outlined below:
  • Up to 400 chips will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box for $13.45
  • Anything over 400 Chips will be shipped in two Medium Flat Rate Boxes (safest way) for $26.90
  • If 3 Medium Flat Rate Boxes are required (about 1500 chips or more), the total will be $40.35
  • Insurance will be extra at your cost.
Payment should be made by PayPal using friends and family or please add the service fee to your payment which is 2.9% plus 30¢.

When sending the payment DO NOT PUT THE INITIALS PCF anywhere in the notes because it will lock my account and possibly yours and neither one of us will be able to get the money until it clears. This could take several days and hold up the order. Only put your user name in the notes and I will confirm that I received it via a pm!

Here are the Chips!

cpc.png
cpc2.jpg

Note from Original GB Thread:

Please note that the T5 and T25000 will be available to order but will require a total of 200 chips in the order. I will make sure everyone knows where we stand on these two chips. All other chips are available for ordering in any quantity. Please choose you favorite color for your unique set from the colors in the attachment. I would recommend that you check your colors against a CPC sample set before ordering. The actual colors may vary a bunch due to most screens are not fully calibrated correctly. The color sample sets can be purchased through CPC.

Now... LET'S GET THOSE ORDERS IN!

Current Totals

T5 Man. Red = 105
T25 Light Green = 75
T25 DG Green = 170
T100 Black = 250
T100 Charcoal = 130
T500 DG Peacock = 210
T1000 DG Tiger = 210
T1000 DG Yellow = 45
T5000 DG Yellow = 80
T5000 DG Tiger = 25
T5000 Bright White = 155
TOTAL = 1455 Chips

MD Mike - PAID
Mathieu - PAID
JustSomeDude - PAID
Ohama - PAID
Frank - PAID
Potsie1 - PAID
Blaster - PAID

FULL PAYMENT SENT TO CPC on December 21, 2016.

Spreadsheet Order Summary -- PLEASE VERIFY YOUR ORDER IS CORRECT!

CPCtotals.JPG

Last edited:
I'm in. Going to research final quantities but I think will be at least:

105 T5 Red
65 T25 light green
65 T100 charcoal
25 T1000 dayglo tiger

Last edited:
Can there be a lavender option for 5k? Just wondering why the 1k and 5k are the same colour. I also find white chips get dirty way too fast.

Can there be a lavender option for 5k? Just wondering why the 1k and 5k are the same colour. I also find white chips get dirty way too fast.
" If you want a custom color/denom, you will have to meet the CPC minimum (which has been confirmed ... as 100 for each color/denom combination)....."

Yes I get that but why make the 5k the same color as the 1k?

In the original Group buy there were a number of people that wanted the 1K in DG Tiger and a number that preferred that denom in DG Yellow. We as a group opted to let each of the GB members choose so they could order the 1K chips as either DG Tiger or DG Yellow and then make the 5K chip the other color.

I will buy 440. pls message me final costs and shipping price to canada(k1s5p6) when it is time to pay and I will send funds.

80 - T25 Daygo Green
100 - T100 Black -
100 - T500 Daygo Peaock
100 - T1000 Daygo Tiger
60 - T5000 Daygo Yellow ****Edited**** dec 18

Thank you for organizing this group buy. I have been looking for a hot stamp set.

Last edited:
I'm in for:

5x T25 light green
5x T100 charcoal
5x T5k bright white

45x T25 DG green
45x T100 black
5x T500 peacock
45x T1k DG yellow
25x T5k DG tiger

Last edited:
Counts updated... a lot of colors are still short. If these colors don't hit 100, they will not be ordered since they don't hit the order minimum of 100.

Counts updated... a lot of colors are still short. If these colors don't hit 100, they will not be ordered since they don't hit the order minimum of 100.
Still a lot of time left :) I will make sure that light green and tiger 1000 make it at the end.

Oh wait, tiger 1000 made it!

Right now my T5000 color is in danger - if I can't make the minimum I'll have to change or cancel my whole order.

Right now my T5000 color is in danger - if I can't make the minimum I'll have to change or cancel my whole order.

Honestly... I'd urge you to consider Bright Wight if DG Yellow doesn't make it. I have the DG Yellow T5000s, and it just doesn't work with the other colors in this set. Hence my addon of 150 Bright White T5000s. Just my $0.02. :)

Or, if you really really want them, I'll sell you 25 of mine. (y) :thumbsup:

Honestly... I'd urge you to consider Bright Wight if DG Yellow doesn't make it. I have the DG Yellow T5000s, and it just doesn't work with the other colors in this set. Hence my addon of 150 Bright White T5000s. Just my $0.02. :)

I'm going bright white Hundos - we may need to talk about your yellow 5000's .......

yeah, better take black 100's :whistle: :whistling::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm going bright white Hundos - we may need to talk about your yellow 5000's .......

In a starting stack, they're just way too close to the green 25s, at least for my liking. Anyone who's color blind won't be able to tell the difference, and there is a concern of dirty stacks as well. Granted, the 25s leave the table quickly after colorups, but I just don't want to deal with the confusion. Also, I feel like the DG Yellow has a slight greenish hue to it, which further complicates the lack of separation.

See some of my splash pot photos here. The black, blue, tiger, and DG green all stand out ... the DG yellow just kind of fades into the pile.

(y) :thumbsup:
I will
IMPORTANT NOTE

I have a small order for these from outside the forum. With the numbers as stated in the opening post at the time of me typing, it takes care of the 5 shortfalls.
I will handle that order separately, it just means you don't have to cancel anyone in that list assuming those numbers are current.

I'd better let the OP confirm for sure but I had intended it to be for anyone.

Considering ordering a small 10-player T20K tourney set:

80 x T25 dayglo green
80 x T100 dayglo peacock
40 x T500 retro lavender
70 x T1000 dayglo tiger
30 x T5000 bright white
--------------
300 chips

atlantic-club_25-5000.jpg

If these order numbers are current:

T25 DG Green = 135
T1000 DG Tiger = 180
T5000 Bright White = 160
T5000 Retro Lavendar = 100

.... it looks like I would need to order 20 extra T100 peacocks and 60 extra T500 lavenders, unless there are subsequent orders for those color/stamp combinations.

Curious about a sample if all the minimums are met.

Wondering why the chips aren't free though? Doesn't Obama have a plan for free chips? Just kidding of course.

;););););):whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

80 x T25 dayglo green
80 x T100 dayglo peacock
40 x T500 retro lavender
70 x T1000 dayglo tiger
30 x T5000 bright white
--------------
300 chips

View attachment 69733

T25 DG Green = 135
T1000 DG Tiger = 180
T5000 Bright White = 160

.... it looks like I would need to order 20 extra T100 peacocks and 60 extra T500 lavenders, unless there are subsequent orders for those color/stamp combinations.

Make sure you don't get screwed out of a nickel my man!!!

:rolleyes:

80 x T25 dayglo green
80 x T100 dayglo peacock
40 x T500 retro lavender
70 x T1000 dayglo tiger
30 x T5000 bright white
--------------
300 chips

View attachment 69733

T25 DG Green = 135
T1000 DG Tiger = 180
T5000 Bright White = 160

I'll do my best to accommodate everyone for whatever quantities as long as I can keep the die changes under control. We have another 10 days and I have a couple of outside orders also. Worst case maybe the chips cost a penny or two more each, that's all. It's not as bad as first time round when I was paying for the dies also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom