ADDON for CPC Atlantic Club Hot Stamp *** CLOSED *** (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the counts, and we've had some changes. @David Spragg, can you review and see if you think the order is possible as it stands?

I'm also worried about the T100 Bright White (5x) and T5000 DG Tiger (20x).

I can't say right now. I'm a bit concerned that overnight it has gone from 2 colors below the 100 qty to 7, you asked for people to pick from the colors shown but we now have 6 combos that were never made first time.
I don't think it is going to happen at the same price but I can't determine anything until I have a final order. It will take me several hours to cost this out and I don't want to do it while it will still likely change. You are only 6 days into the 14 so far.

I can't say right now. I'm a bit concerned that overnight it has gone from 2 colors below the 100 qty to 7, you asked for people to pick from the colors shown but we now have 6 combos that were never made first time.
I don't think it is going to happen at the same price but I can't determine anything until I have a final order. It will take me several hours to cost this out and I don't want to do it while it will still likely change. You are only 6 days into the 14 so far.

I agree with you. There are lots of custom requests coming in, and we had one order cancelled entirely.

I'll hold off a few days before I start to panic, but I'm worried there's just too many custom colors/denoms coming in at this point.

I agree with you. There are lots of custom requests coming in, and we had one order cancelled entirely.

I'll hold off a few days before I start to panic, but I'm worried there's just too many custom colors/denoms coming in at this point.

See email.

I am trying to decide if I want to get a rack of 5s since this might be the last time for awhile for this set.....

Someone convince me

I am trying to decide if I want to get a rack of 5s since this might be the last time for awhile for this set.....

Someone convince me

Call it a Christmas present for yourself.

Stare into my eyes...
You will buy the chips
You will buy the chips
You will buy the chips

I was just about to email you and see if my 100 sunset add on squeezed into the FDL production run. I just got the shipping notice!!! Thanks,

Sample set please!

1 T25 DG Green
1 T100 Black
1 T500 DG Peacock
1 T1000 DG Tiger
1 T5000 Bright White

Message me the final price with shipping to Canada and I will pay tomorrow night. Thanks

Last edited:
Sample set please!

1 T25 DG Green
1 T100 Black
1 T500 DG Peacock
1 T1000 DG Tiger
1 T5000 Retro Lavender

Message me the final price with shipping to Canada and I will pay tomorrow night. Thanks

FYI - Retro Lavender went away. Do you want a T5k DG Yellow?

i also got rid of the T100 bright white. apart from that my order in the sheet is correct.
i also might be able to raise my numbers a little to help getting them.

I will make up an invoice as it stands. You can wait until your indicated closing time first if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom