ABC - Where is Gene?! (1 Viewer)

Gene Probably wouldn't do the inlays because of legalities, but if we got Gene to make us base Hybrids with no labels and then we contacted a certain someone on here who makes labels then there is a chance we could get it done.
He’s said the reason he won’t do them is because of the labor involved.

I don't really need another tournament set but if these hybrid WSOP chips get made I will own another tournament chip set of at least 1000 chips. Just saying :)

That's true also because he said by the time he sells them to us it would not be worth it to him because of the Labor. But he has also said he would not do anything that is Trademarked and that would put his business at risk.

Thanks. I’ll resend my emails, as I haven’t received any responses.

We received your email, sorry for delay! Any non-production crew are working from home (which includes me :p) and Gene is working production right now since we have had to put production crew on swing shifts to comply with COVID restrictions. I'll have Gene check on this for you as soon as possible!

Unless they don't want to do alignment anymore, it shouldn't be anymore labor intensive to do them on the hybrid mold as blanks. They already offer the same chip designs with and without alignment on their website. If the blank costs more, then sure we have to pay a little more then.

2020-04-15_21-10-07.jpg

We received your email, sorry for delay! Any non-production crew are working from home (which includes me :p) and Gene is working production right now since we have had to put production crew on swing shifts to comply with COVID restrictions. I'll have Gene check on this for you as soon as possible!
I thought I emailed last week, only to see it was Monday. I'll send changes to that, but as always, no rush

Unless they don't want to do alignment anymore, it shouldn't be anymore labor intensive to do them on the hybrid mold as blanks. They already offer the same chip designs with and without alignment on their website. If the blank costs more, then sure we have to pay a little more then.

View attachment 441279
I’d gladly pay more for the hybrids with aligned edges if it meant a shot at getting them made?

That 1 Mil is sick. Using a newer mold too. With the right color combo, a 2 color chip can be just as appealing as a 3 color one.
I had a PM conversation just the other day about making a version of the WSOP BJ higher denoms, starting at maybe T25k up to T5mil. I was planning on using another (new) vendor but would certainly consider ABC if Gene was up for it.

View attachment 441279
For those of you who have these chips, how do they feel/handle compared to their real life BJ counterparts?

Anyone ever had Gear do foil on his labels?

If I could get these in a hybrid with a foil “DPR”....

76B023A8-B474-4B7D-B1B1-4994CC567A8D.jpeg

...I’d replace my entire 1200 chip set.

Last edited:
If ABC could not do this. Would it possibly go directly to the new vendor on here(Well not new they've been around along time, but just became a site vendor). They make Hybrids and you can have them make the blanks and then go to Gear to make the Labels? I don't think they would do the Inlays because of the experience they had with the BW GB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom