ABC Update - Going Crazy! :) (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone-

Sorry I haven't been around and able to answer questions the last week or two. Our most experienced press operator (other than me of course!) is on vacation, and last week one of our summer temporary employees left to go back to college. Add in one of our best sales months ever, and I'm lucky I have any hair left!

I've got a PM inbox stuffed with emails...I'm going to try to get through all of them right now!

Thanks,
Gene

I'm trying to get a group buy going for Garden City dealer buttons, I need your help on that. Thanks

Hi Everyone-

Sorry I haven't been around and able to answer questions the last week or two. Our most experienced press operator (other than me of course!) is on vacation, and last week one of our summer temporary employees left to go back to college. Add in one of our best sales months ever, and I'm lucky I have any hair left!

I've got a PM inbox stuffed with emails...I'm going to try to get through all of them right now!

Thanks,
Gene
Well that's a damn good problem for you to have. Sucks for us, but that's ok!

Would this be a bad time to ask about the Dia de los Muertos chips? :whistle: :whistling:

You referring to these?

IMG_0080.jpg

Well, they're still in development... Obviously, they have no edge artwork yet. The original design had the black borders like the ones on the right, but it's looking like the ones on the left will be easier to differentiate when stacked. They'll certainly read as more colorful.

Other than that, the two sets are identical. Any color differences you see are from the lighting in the photo.

These are gonna be nice....
Will follow a GB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom