ABC / BRPRO / NEVADA JACKS / PGI BLACK FRIDAY SALE! (1 Viewer)

I sent an email to info@abc... asking about lack of info for hybrid chips on website. I answered the response with the basics and asked for cost estimate (Wed night). Have not heard back. Do you have info for the cost breakdown for different quantities, do you have smooth and textured, are there different size recess areas, is it extra to have the recess area chip colored, cost for aligned? Only interested in 39 mm.

Considering ordering labels for 2 different sets (one 8v and the other Paulson roulette mold). If the project falls through before I submit artwork, can I get a refund? Doubt this will happen but I just want to be sure.

Thanks Gene!

I have samples of Nevada Jack skulls and Tiki Kings. I know if I order customs from BRPro they will be Tiki King blanks. Are the ABC blanks used on the Nevada Jacks?

I sent an email to info@abc... asking about lack of info for hybrid chips on website. I answered the response with the basics and asked for cost estimate (Wed night). Have not heard back. Do you have info for the cost breakdown for different quantities, do you have smooth and textured, are there different size recess areas, is it extra to have the recess area chip colored, cost for aligned? Only interested in 39 mm.
Will get to emails on Monday...I am out of town visiting family for the holiday.

Considering ordering labels for 2 different sets (one 8v and the other Paulson roulette mold). If the project falls through before I submit artwork, can I get a refund? Doubt this will happen but I just want to be sure.

Thanks Gene!
Yes, we will refund if you end up not wanting to get the labels.

I have samples of Nevada Jack skulls and Tiki Kings. I know if I order customs from BRPro they will be Tiki King blanks. Are the ABC blanks used on the Nevada Jacks?
Tiki’s are ABC blanks. Nevada Jacks are our textured blank, which are only used on orders through the Nevada Jacks site, NJ Skulls, and NJ Saloon series, or when requested.

I recently purchased blank poker chips, I am told they are from PGI, and they should use the same 1.1" size as the '8v' labels. Is this correct? I've included a pic of the only chip that actually had a label on it for reference purposes.

Also, if I were to purchase the labels now, when would the deadline be to have the artwork submitted?

Thank you.

I'm using the same old PGI chips for my tournament set. They're 1.1 inch recess; I used 1 inch labels I printed myself because I can't afford to have them done right even with the black friday sale. Tried to get the ~$170 to do the cash set right through ABC & the home game host ended up ripping cards and throwing everyone out after losing a couple big pots... and I only got out up $35. Maybe next year :(

I'm using the same old PGI chips for my tournament set. They're 1.1 inch recess; I used 1 inch labels I printed myself because I can't afford to have them done right even with the black friday sale. Tried to get the ~$170 to do the cash set right through ABC & the home game host ended up ripping cards and throwing everyone out after losing a couple big pots... and I only got out up $35. Maybe next year :(

Ouch! Sore loser!?

Wow...seriously?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom