BR Pro / ABC Black Friday Sale Information

Venturalvn

Flush
Reaction score
I'm putting together an order, but had a question - can you guys offer a custom printed seating set? I see the stock seating chips, but wanted to do a custom multi table set and don't see an option for that on the site (min order 25 on customs).
@ABC Gifts and Awards with the coupon code expiring today, just wondering if we could get this answered before placing an order.

Himewad

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ABC Gifts and Awards with the coupon code expiring today, just wondering if we could get this answered before placing an order.
Just click on "custom chips" and choose the size you want. In the "denomination breakdown" text box, I would put "custom seating chip." Then choose the quantity you want and hit the "add to cart" button. In the "special instructions to seller" text box, just put something letting them know that you will be providing artwork for these chips via e-mail. When you actually e-mail the artwork, just reference the order number and they should be able to take care of it.

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Just signed up for email list today, is there any way to still get the discount code info?
Send me a PM with your email address if you haven't done so already.

I'm putting together an order, but had a question - can you guys offer a custom printed seating set? I see the stock seating chips, but wanted to do a custom multi table set and don't see an option for that on the site (min order 25 on customs).
Needs to be a minimum of 20 for us to print edges (all same edge printing). Otherwise, we'll do them with white edges.

There are no 66.7mm racks, right?
Correct.

Venturalvn

Flush
Reaction score
Just click on "custom chips" and choose the size you want. In the "denomination breakdown" text box, I would put "custom seating chip." Then choose the quantity you want and hit the "add to cart" button. In the "special instructions to seller" text box, just put something letting them know that you will be providing artwork for these chips via e-mail. When you actually e-mail the artwork, just reference the order number and they should be able to take care of it.
It was moreso the minimum order being 25 per chip, and I don't have 25 tables to seat :D

Thanks for the answer @ABC Gifts and Awards! And for putting on a sale and making me spend money that I really don't even need to, but...I mean I can't NOT buy more shit, right?

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gene,, do you have records of our previous custom orders? I'll be ordering a similar design (different color and text this time). Can I just reference the previous order for the design?

Beakertwang

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are octagons available for the sale?

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score

Venturalvn

Flush
Reaction score
I know this isn't a mockup thread, but just wanted to tease some of the "coulda-shoulda-woulda"s who didn't click that button for this sale...

1605636497991.png

1605636624200.png

Top Bottom