abby99's Mixed-Game Cards

Resource abby99's Mixed-Game Cards (4 Viewers) New Version 2020-12-04

Hi @abby99 , thanks for making this. A great resource!

The big bet pages for 5-Card Shodugi, 6-Card Shodugi, and Fusion all have "SB" and "BB" instead of "Bet" in the graphic images. Also, the fixed limit 6-Card Shodugi page has four "BB" instead of two "SB" and two "BB" - is that correct?

I also checked the other bet graphics and I believe all the rest of them are correct.

Irish (under fixed-limit hold'em) shows to deal four hole cards and then discard two after the flop (i.e. before the flop betting). Pagat (here) says the two hole cards are discarded before the turn, i.e. after the flop betting. Similar games such as the Pineapple variants likewise all have discards after the betting rounds but before the next board cards are dealt. Should Irish be changed to match them?

Thanks again,

Very much thanks for your working on this marvelous stuff, abby!
By the way, I have been personally making a Japanese translation and my friend are requesting me to share with them. Could you accept my re-distributing that thing to my friends, and if possible, to japanese mixed games players publicly (it will be non-commercial or non-profitable, of course)? If not acceptable, just ignore this message and I will NOT to share but be only for personal use. Thanks.

These cards are awesome. I colored the backgrounds, printed them 2x2 on a color laser printer, laminated and cut them. Multiple days' work for this huge stack of cards, but it's worth it. Poker newbies will have a hard time figuring out the details of some more exotic variants, but a routined poker player with average knowledge of domain terms gets all the info they need to learn a new game in condensed form.

Anyway, seems like I missed the previous update from this summer. It seems like there is no changelog? Trying to figure out the differences between my 2018-09-14 version and the brand new one.

Last edited:
These cards are awesome. I colored the backgrounds, printed them 2x2 on a color laser printer, laminated and cut them. Multiple days' work for this huge stack of cards, but it's worth it. Poker newbies will have a hard time figuring out the details of some more exotic variants, but a routined poker player with average knowledge of domain terms gets all the info they need to learn a new game in condensed form.

Anyway, seems like I missed the previous update from this summer. It seems like there is no changelog? Trying to figure out the differences between my 2018-09-14 version and the brand new one.

It may be how you load the page. I see a change log here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/abby99s-mixed-game-cards.45/updates#resource-update-119

I don't see an entry for the 2020-06-25 update which is mentioned in the latest one (2020-12-04).

mgc-updates.png

Thanks to @Mrs Poker Zombie for directing you to the list of versions. I haven't been good at listing the changes for each update, and I don't list minor changes.

One can compare any two versions of a PDF file using the full version of Adobe Acrobat, not the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. However, there is free software that can be used. I haven't tested any (I do my comparisons in Word) and therefore can't recommend any. Search for "compare two pdf documents free" to find them.

I keep the current version on both my phone and my tablet. Much easier to browse and/or search, and everybody can have their own copy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom