Abbiati quick delivery (2 Viewers)

Poppin92

Flush
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

so I’ve discussed with abbiati this morning about a idea and I hope they can get it done for me .
going for 5 dominations and in these chip color/molds. I can choose my own inlay ofcourse with added security features as UV on mold and inlay / serial numbers etc
From left to right
€2.5 Pink , €5 Red , €25 Green , €50 dark blue , €100 white
For those who wondering why €50 denom , here in Europe it’s much more common.

Let me know you’re opinions :)

too much pink ? :eek:
D47AF8A3-08B4-41FC-9A9E-5ADBDC5DF346.jpeg

CB6A2006-1F56-4C4A-899E-6CACD51E1F2E.jpeg

Why order these when you can wait a few months and get Abbiati chips from the next group buy? Or you can look for a crown plaza set on the classifieds.

Also, the $50 denom is useless, regardless of the fact that it’s more common in Europe, it’s still useless.

I like the colors but would change up denoms. Either go the standard 5/20 or 25/100/500 or go off the rails with something like 2/10/50/200.

No this is apart from the GB. I would like a set of my own with my own logo.
maybe skip the €50 and add in a 43MM €500 is a idea
That would be better. I’d also say the $2.50 chip is useless, unless you’re planning to play limit or blackjack. You know, you can just get chips from the group buy and relabel them yourself. It’s very easy on Abbiatis, and is probably cheaper when you factor in Abbiati setup fees.

That would be better. I’d also say the $2.50 chip is useless, unless you’re planning to play limit or blackjack. You know, you can just get chips from the group buy and relabel them yourself. It’s very easy on Abbiatis, and is probably cheaper when you factor in Abbiati setup fees.
I’ll have the €2.5 for blackjack yes . We play black jack here a lot , so need to keep it in there. Abbiati will offer me maybe a cheaper alternative on this order , so why not. It’s still expensive , like Paulson price range but these are incredible

What stakes are you planning on playing? A 2.5€ and 5€ and 25€ and 50€ chip seem incredibly inefficient at best, generally 4-5x the previous denom is more useful. Also that is a lot of pink across the lineup, the 2.5€ and 50€ chip could have some dirty stack issues.

What's the cost like on standard "Abbiati" inner ring and stock color options?

What stakes are you planning on playing? A 2.5€ and 5€ and 25€ and 50€ chip seem incredibly inefficient at best, generally 4-5x the previous denom is more useful. Also that is a lot of pink across the lineup, the 2.5€ and 50€ chip could have some dirty stack issues.

All the options are here:
https://www.abbiati.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ABBIATI-CHIPS-QUICK-DELIVERY.pdf
It’s not a very broad selection.

Edit: Oops, misread the question. The price is pretty much the same as the chips from the GB, but you don’t have any minimums. You do still have to pay for setup fees on the inlay, and you can’t have an inner ring.

We play poker , but blackjack too. We will rotate on black jack who the bank is , and that person will set up limits and play against others very fun game. The €2.5 is needed and I like that 2 color pink chip , I can take away that €50 chip and replace it by a 43MM.

Hi guys ,

so I’ve discussed with abbiati this morning about a idea and I hope they can get it done for me .
going for 5 dominations and in these chip color/molds. I can choose my own inlay ofcourse with added security features as UV on mold and inlay / serial numbers etc
From left to right

View attachment 622597

View attachment 622598

You aren't locked into their sample chip COLORS, are you? I mean, you can change the spot colors. I'd do some work on those, you can do better than their samples.

edit: I mean, for the most part, I like the sample chip colors...but if you are worried about too much pink, change it!

Last edited:
You aren't locked into their sample chip COLORS, are you? I mean, you can change the spot colors. I'd do some work on those, you can do better than their samples.
You can do better , but it will cost you a whole lot more money and MOQ for 1000 each denom, I’m looking for a 800/1000 chip set from the quick delivery chips.

You can do better , but it will cost you a whole lot more money and MOQ for 1000 each denom, I’m looking for a 800/1000 chip set from the quick delivery chips.
OK, I didn't realize it was THOSE colors or full custom. Gotcha. Good thing their colors are nice then! LOL.

Haha yes , they have some other stock chips that are nice too. For stock , I really like the color combos too

Hi guys ,

From left to right

View attachment 622597

View attachment 622598

I've looked at those chips a while back. I have a few samples of those. I was considering a cash set with them. But after lots of consideration, and feedback, I realized they will be way too busy for my liking with all those small 1/8 spots across the four different designs in that series. Especially in stacks.

Just something you may want to consider.

It’s very doable. And you can have you’re own custom set (semi custom).
the GB is great but a set with you’re own design is nice too

I've looked at those chips a while back. I have a few samples of those. I was considering a cash set with them. But after lots of consideration, and feedback, I realized they will be way too busy for my liking with all those small 1/8 spots across the four different designs in that series. Especially in stacks.

Just something you may want to consider.
That’s also what I thought tommy ,
those are the “new security” chips line from them , they are UV molds. The quick delivery guide also offers molds that aren’t that busy , and 3 color chips as well. Ofcourse a custom inner ring not a option when going that route

The mold on the pink chip was one I was considering doing a tournament set with. That is very close to the bellagios five diamond tournament chips.

your chip breakdown is inefficient and wasteful. It doesnt matter what the specific denominations are, make them whatever you are used to using but the spread should about 5x each jump. If you want a more metric feel, go with 10, 50, 200, 1000, or 1, 5, 20, 100. IF you have 5 and 25 Euros, then skip the E50 and go to E100.

Hi guys ,

From left to right

View attachment 622597

View attachment 622598
I like the idea of having a 50€ chip, as you've already said here in Europe is more common to See this kind of chips that Americans don't use.
I can't say what you should choose because only you can do it, but If I were you I'd go on 2.5€ 5€ 20€ and 100€.

The mold on the pink chip was one I was considering doing a tournament set with. That is very close to the bellagios five diamond tournament chips.
Very curious about the upcoming GB and what’s on you’re mind :D

your chip breakdown is inefficient and wasteful. It doesnt matter what the specific denominations are, make them whatever you are used to using but the spread should about 5x each jump. If you want a more metric feel, go with 10, 50, 200, 1000, or 1, 5, 20, 100. IF you have 5 and 25 Euros, then skip the E50 and go to E100.
I will go with €2.5 , €5 , €25 , €100 , €500(43mm)

the €2.5 is for the Black Jack sessions :)

Last edited:
Hi guys ,

From left to right

View attachment 622597

View attachment 622598
I've got a question. I was looking for abbiati quick delivery chips too, but now that I see yours they seems a little bit different from the brochure. For example the dark blue one has 8 spot, while in the brochure only four. Have you notice?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom