A little spice on that meatball - Soul Roll Skating Footage (1 Viewer)

There is much cringe in this video lol

giphy-1.gif

How? This looks genuinely fun and I'm forcing the gf to go with me asap after seeing this
As @bergs says it would be fun if you add the element of aggression into it lol.

But mostly I just saw people dance skating around a rink and the first thing I thought was cringe.

Each to their own though. We've all got weird hobbies I guess

As @bergs says it would be fun if you add the element of aggression into it lol.

But mostly I just saw people dance skating around a rink and the first thing I thought was cringe.

Americans and their past times........... Id prefer to be shooing roos away

There were some ridiculously talented rhythm skaters tonight, wish I had half their skill

Lots of great energy, people of all colors and walks of life out there rolling together

There were some ridiculously talented rhythm skaters tonight, wish I had half their skill

Lots of great energy, people of all colors and walks of life out there rolling together
Well that counts me out because I've got zero rhythm. Unless I'm high as a kite and then I've got excellent rhythm. In my mind at least.

Well that counts me out because I've got zero rhythm. Unless I'm high as a kite and then I've got excellent rhythm. In my mind at least.

One of my dealer friends came out, he hasn't skated in over 25 years but strapped on the rentals and got right out there, it was like riding a bike how well he picked it back up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom