SOLD 935+ Mardi Gras V.1 upper/tourney denoms (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brie...hope all is well.
Yeah me either. LOL. I just don't play tourneys at all anymore. The only reason that I have this many upper denoms is that I just love this line of chips and couldn't resist. But I could definitely use the money elsewhere right now so we'll see. If they don't sell, I won't exactly be heart broken. :LOL: :laugh:
Thanks hope all is well with you also!
Totally understand! Seeing alot of that coming up lately, less tournament and more cash.

Reactions: 72o
Hi, not sure how @72o feels about splits.
But if I would be interested in the following:
120 x T25
120 x T100
50 x T500
75 x T1000
35 x T5000)

Would anyone be interested in the remaining chips to either start their own set or add on to their existing set?

Remaining chips would be:
179 x T25
180 x T100
15 x T500
7 x T1000
88 x T5000
66 x T25K

Hi, not sure how @72o feels about splits.
But if I would be interested in the following:
120 x T25
120 x T100
50 x T500
75 x T1000
35 x T5000)

Would anyone be interested in the remaining chips to either start their own set or add on to their existing set?

Remaining chips would be:
179 x T25
180 x T100
15 x T500
7 x T1000
88 x T5000
66 x T25K
Hey man. Thanks for the interest!

I have no problem with splitting these up as long as they are all accounted for. And my offer still stands to keep some $25s and $100 as previously mentioned if someone just wants to top off their counts without those.

mardi-gras-stands.jpg

Im trying to find the second yes there but to each his own XD
I even went down the row and came back, trying to give the right amount of Nos and Yesses.

1596756201224.png

It probably should have been a maybe since I can't tell anything, but possibly looks like a late 20s earlier 30s female with a headband looking down. Good enough for a yes for me! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(I say my no's in jest, as a short fat man who sucks at poker. If grandma or uncle mark want to get freaky, god bless)

I even went down the row and came back, trying to give the right amount of Nos and Yesses.

View attachment 504384

It probably should have been a maybe since I can't tell anything, but possibly looks like a late 20s earlier 30s female with a headband looking down. Good enough for a yes for me! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(I say my no's in jest, as a short fat man who sucks at poker. If grandma or uncle mark want to get freaky, god bless)
LOL
Looks like a white hat to me....
If you zoom in and clean up the photo.....

1596756552742.png

LOL
Looks like a white hat to me....
If you zoom in and clean up the photo.....

View attachment 504385
Close, but you're just a tad off. You obviously didn't clean up the image well because you missed the lettering.

Anyone that comes with a cheesburger and fries is a yes for me dawg (did I mention I was fat?)

1596756807545.png

Hmmm pending that typing are we stilling strong moonshine?

The Sunsets are whats close to my heart. The Bourbons are just a "fun" set that could be improved upon. As much as I love these Mardi Gras chips. I have to ask my self if I really need a high end tourney set? So I would put myself at 50/50 on buying these lol.

I wouldn’t mind picking up a few chips if they happened to be left over:

$25s - 2 barrels
$100s - 1 barrel

Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom