- Jul 21, 2017
- Reaction score
- Not Idaho.
- STARTING BID: [ $ 200]
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 10 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [Sunday, May 3rd at 7pm MST] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: [ MFRB]
- Payment Terms: [ Venmo or PP F&F ]
For Auction, this is a old set made by PGI around 2008. Design was by J5. Breakdown is as follows.
132 - pink 25 cent fracs
245 - Grey 1s
283 - red 5s
89 - black 20s
89 - brown Snappers.
This is being sold for a friend, so no splits. Happy to answer any questions. Entire set has been played less then 20 times.