Auction Harrah's New Orleans THC leaded T5 set (1 Viewer)

Now for the $1700 question: do I purchase an identical set?? :unsure:

GIF by KFC Malaysia

That’s awesome!

Jim’s still tight lipped about how many more of the heavy sets are around eh?
If there are people in know with respect to how many Harrah sets remain, I certainly ain't one of said people in the know lol.

GL to everyone in the forthcoming auctions, I'm now officially out of the Harrah auction game :)

Yes, then get those Hundo's over to @Josh Kifer and own 3 racks of the greatest relabeled $5 ever!
I don’t even know what this is but I love it! Are there pics of this famed relabel?

This post is just to help @JerBear who seems new (we all we're at one point!)

@TheWhat is jokingly telling you to take your very expensive chips that you just won at auction and send them to Josh Kifer, who will grind the hot stamp part of your chips away (the part of the chips that says "Harrah's New Orleans, 100," leaving a blank circle where you can then apply your own custom-made label.

"But won't grinding away part of the chip ruin it?" I hear you ask.

That's what the joke was about.... But not necessarily ruin it.
Some people ask Josh Kifer to mill their chips, which only removes the writing on the face of the chip in the center, so they can apply their own custom made labels.

Here's an example of what milling chips looks like. With a before (the orange chip with the starburst hot stamp), and after (being all the other chips).
pic from @Mushmanchuman
img_1262-jpeg.1332390

Again, milling is usually done with cheaper chips.

I hope this helps, and welcome to chipping. Your wallet already thanks you.

@TheWhat is jokingly telling you to take your very expensive chips that you just won at auction and send them to Josh Kifer, who will grind the hot stamp part of your chips away (the part of the chips that says "Harrah's New Orleans, 100," leaving a blank circle where you can then apply your own custom-made label.

Some people ask Josh Kifer to mill their chips, which only removes the writing on the face of the chip in the center, so they can apply their own custom made labels.

Here's an example of what milling chips looks like. With a before (the orange chip with the starburst hot stamp), and after (being all the other chips).
pic from @Mushmanchuman
img_1262-jpeg.1332390

This was probably more useful than a Venn diagram.

pic from @Mushmanchuman
img_1262-jpeg.1332390

Extremely helpful, thank you! And yes, I’m new to chipping and seem to have jumped in the deep end (at my own peril, of course).

But I love these Harrah’s chips as is and wouldn’t dare remove the connection to New Orleans. Gotta represent the 504!

pic from @Mushmanchuman
img_1262-jpeg.1332390

Glad this wasn’t a “who you don’t want milling your chips pic”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.