SOLD 700 Chip Cash BCC Samurai Set - Dealer Button Lot - Custom Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% clay lover...but like posted BCC (the good ones) are very undervalued here.
All/most new members go all out for Paulsons but pass up on great BCC deals.

Our recent Protege score was one of my best ever.
And after my first good BCC set, I only wanted more...dispite the drawbacks that come with BCC, when there good...there awsome.

I suspect the A-list BCC sets will go the way TRK went....and in some years these will be very hard to get (some sets are in this stage already).
More then a few whales that own these sets got lost in the CT/CD/PCF move...and these don't find there way back to the classifieds/open market.
And while there are new Paulson chips coming to market every day (so to speak)...for BCC (& TRK) we have to do with what is out there

So catch them while you can....in 5 years people can't believe these sets were sub $2-3/chip

If only that rack of fracs could transform themselves into $25s

Don't think that trading a rack of fracs with a rack of $25 is impossible...

And without fracs the bank is 7.2K....should be plenty for a 1/2 game

Don't think that trading a rack of fracs with a rack of $25 is impossible...

And without fracs the bank is 7.2K....should be plenty for a 1/2 game
I’m looking for reasons to not buy this set, ok? You’re not helping here :).

This is one of my favorite chipsets. Hence me reacquiring it. The textured feel is amazing. I love two sided designs. This chip nails both sides. Even non chippers like this set. Hell, my wife could give a shit about chips. This was one of her favorite sets!

Price is right around 2 bucks per I believe. Solid price for a hard to obtain set.

I'll take my cut @sheikh617 when they sell :)

This is a sales thread. You should be looking for all the reasons to buy this set. :D

Angel on my shoulder: two bcc sets are plenty, two bcc sets are plenty, two bcc sets are plenty..
The devil: well, I shouldn’t have to tell you what he says

This is one of my favorite chipsets. Hence me reacquiring it. The textured feel is amazing. I love two sided designs. This chip nails both sides. Even non chippers like this set. Hell, my wife could give a shit about chips. This was one of her favorite sets!

Price is right around 2 bucks per I believe. Solid price for a hard to obtain set.

Double bourbon, I gotcha ;) :p

Then I'll just take 10% when you sell yours Bill

How much were they again? :D

@Windwalker have you dipped your toes in BCC waters yet? Doesn’t get too much better than this, BCC wise that is.

Don't overlook the work that was involved creating this color-matched set too. That is one of the issues with the Samurais (and most BCCs), and I have variations in my piecemealed tourney set. I actually traded some of my $25s with a former owner of this set (this might have my old chips in there, I dunno). We spent a lot of time comparing photos and thought that my $25s matched one of the 3 different colors he had. Nope, he unfortunately wound up with a 4th color! I also spent a lot of time sorting my $25s by the inlays because some were darker than others, and I made sure the ones I sent him all matched.

So to get a playable set like this that all matches without any extra work = money ahead!

Last edited:
I'd be in at $1400, there's just the little financial gaps that keep people from buying. Bad economy, unemployment, highest price per chip for the same set in the last year, chipping budgets, etc.

I'd be in at $1400, there's just the little financial gaps that keep people from buying. Bad economy, unemployment, highest price per chip for the same set in the last year, chipping budgets, etc.
Chip prices tend to go up year over year and this is a larger set than the other sales from what I remembered as well. It would be like me expecting people to sell me their PCAs for what they paid for them when they first came out. Shoot me a PM if you're serious and we'll make it work. I paid $1600 for reference and the seller can confirm.

True, but these appear to have minimal decolorization. That is a huge bonus. Plus the "fair market value" of chips have skyrocketed. These are as nice, or nicer than RHC paulsons. The design work is flawless imo.
This.

I definitely am NOT price crapping, so please don't take it that way. I'm saying I have a chip budget (hence the bold). I definitely don't think this is a bad deal - we all know the discoloration issues that BCC had, and no doubt you did a great job putting in the leg work to get this together.

BEAUTIFUL set.

I definitely am NOT price crapping, so please don't take it that way. I'm saying I have a chip budget (hence the bold). I definitely don't think this is a bad deal - we all know the discoloration issues that BCC had, and no doubt you did a great job putting in the leg work to get this together.

BEAUTIFUL set.
I can't take the credit! It was the previous owner. I bought it turnkey, so I saved the headache there haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom