SOLD 700 Chip Cash BCC Samurai Set - Dealer Button Lot - Custom Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated price in OP. One and only price drop I will be doing on the set as I rather just keep it around than lose anymore money, but space is incredibly tight with all my recent acquisitions. My loss = your gain.

For anybody on the fence...the Samurais are AWESOME!! Even with all the TRK and Paulson sets I have, the Samurais are still one of my favorites. And I guarantee you, there is no other chip that stacks better or more solid than the Samurais (yes, that's 400 chips stacked up).

I would grab these in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a large set. GLWS!!

View attachment 544225
i used to be able to do that with my SpeakEasys.
Wish i still had those

Ninja Bump

1602031901917.png

Why are these still here???

If only I hadn't just dropped about $3700 on my Jeep in the last week... :(
I'd like to say the chip market isn't booming but I've seen asinine prices being paid recently so I guess people just have bad taste :p. I figured this would have sold by now, its a pretty great turnkey set and nice big playable breakdowns of these dont pop up too often.

I'd like to say the chip market isn't booming but I've seen asinine prices being paid recently so I guess people just have bad taste :p. I figured this would have sold by now, its a pretty great turnkey set and nice big playable breakdowns of these dont pop up too often.
I don’t get it. Beautiful chips, nice breakdown, and $2/chip. Instead people pay $11/chip for RHCs.

Banana land. I did see that. They were $7 to $8 not too long ago.

Sorry Mo, I hope someone scoops this. BCC chips are criminally underrated here. T-mold is awesome too!
YES, What the hell happened to my old Speak Easy set I sold on eBay ages ago.
I even tracked down the eBay buyer but he sold them too. Great set.

Banana land. I did see that. They were $7 to $8 not too long ago.

Sorry Mo, I hope someone scoops this. BCC chips are criminally underrated here. T-mold is awesome too!
I needs the monies to feed my golf addiction. I just bought a three thousand dollar golf sim setup. Help me feed my kids. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I thought this would've been long gone too. I guess all the recent noobs are locked into buying Paulsons and don't really know the awesomeness of BCC. I own one BCC cash set and have a BCC tourney set en route, so I'm good but these are still tempting

I thought this would've been long gone too. I guess all the recent noobs are locked into buying Paulsons and don't really know the awesomeness of BCC. I own one BCC cash set and have a BCC tourney set en route, so I'm good but these are still tempting
I like it all. I have Paulsons, Ceramics, Abbiati plastics, SunFly Hybrids, BCCs. People are missing out if they don't diversify :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom