SOLD 700 Chip Cash BCC Samurai Set - Dealer Button Lot - Custom Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All items sold minus the cash set. Let's wrap this thread up! Thanks to all the buyers so far.

These were recently mine. I love 'em. If I had the cash, I'd buy em back.
Great set, and @sheikh617 was very easy to deal with.
Don't hesitate...It took a lot of work to get these together with a proper breakdown and color uniformity!
And if you are wondering why I sold them...I kept an identical set for home game use!

Last edited:
These were recently mine. I love 'em. If I had the cash, I'd buy em back.
Great set, and @sheikh617 was very easy to deal with.
Don't hesitate...It took a lot of work to get together these with a proper breakdown and color uniformity!
And if you are wondering why I sold them...I kept an identical set for home game use!
Really wish I didn't go overboard these last 2 days lol.

@guyfleegman I have played with this series in person... they are insane chips. Almost willing to guarantee if you like the inlays you will absolutely love these chips!! Also Mo is definitely Fam... after a $9k purchase last night... we don't want our family living in cardboard boxes this time of year!! Someone help keep Mo in his home with all his chippies!!

@guyfleegman I have played with this series in person... they are insane chips. Almost willing to guarantee if you like the inlays you will absolutely love these chips!! Also Mo is definitely Fam... after a $9k purchase last night... we don't want our family living in cardboard boxes this time of year!! Someone help keep Mo in his home with all his chippies!!
Shhhhhhhhhh. Wife might find out haha.

Its day will come :(

I hope..
Remember Mo, quality funny bumps lead to chip sales brother!!
tenor-8.gif

I can't believe this is still here man.

This is a really nice set, if we rewound the clock, I'd love a set like this; think it just takes new members awhile to come too grips with the cost. If I knew then, what I knew now, I'd scoop this, and sell the Rack of $5s to the dibs called in the thread.

Anyhow, beautiful set.

For anybody on the fence...the Samurais are AWESOME!! Even with all the TRK and Paulson sets I have, the Samurais are still one of my favorites. And I guarantee you, there is no other chip that stacks better or more solid than the Samurais (yes, that's 400 chips stacked up).

I would grab these in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a large set. GLWS!!

20170203_035142.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom