• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 7 Key West chips for $35 (1 Viewer)

This reminds me @dennis63 , I've been meaning to either ask you or just go to your site to figure it out, but do you sell sample sets? Could I buy one or two of all chips you have or do you sell in minimum quantities?

This reminds me @dennis63 , I've been meaning to either ask you or just go to your site to figure it out, but do you sell sample sets? Could I buy one or two of all chips you have or do you sell in minimum quantities?

We can do a 12-chip sample set for $21.

There are no minimums. You can buy one chip if that's what you need.

The 4-chip sample set is offered because most people buying larger sets get four denominations in their set.

To order a 12-chip sample set on the site, just order three of the 4-chip sample and note on Paypal "one each of all 12 denoms."

Even easier, just PM me here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom