Cancelled 560 Vegas World Tournament Hot Stamp chips + paraphernalia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turn...

1604526527977.gif

@BGinGA did PLTGST bail? I have to admit i still didn’t read all that. @JeepologyOffroad who’s you’re lawyer? I’ll still take backup on the set. No offense to coyote or bill but I will put u guys FROR in the future and upon death but I would not be splitting or selling if I had these, id be in the same boat as all of us.... Looking for more.

Last edited:
Well one guy wanted to break it up, one guy wanted to vault it.... Id give him a bigger shot too
I know its ok for some people here to say fuk all dibs Ill sell to who I want so yah.....
Or chips CAN NEVER BE SOLD to that person cause fuk his couch.
Funny how that works. Auction it and give anyone who wants a chance. Geeesh.

I hope this set stays together, but if that doesn't work out I'd be in for the yellow and black solids if split.
Just realized there's a lot of controversy here after reading through the thread. I'm going to remove myself from any potential uncomfortableness and release any dibs, even though a split is unlikely. GLWS and great piece of history to whoever buys it!

Deal with @SpaceMonkey420 fell through after 4 weeks.

Set still available.
Hmm. You start with a sob story about a robbery and needing money.

You get a legitimate offer for the entire lot for the asking price.

You offer to ship the photos to another user (who has a large set of these same chips and wants the photos to authenticate his own set), stating that it might be easier to do that within Europe.

You decide (for whatever reason — maybe more money, I can’t tell) that you won’t honor dibs.

You LIE about the original buyer reneging on the deal. You are promptly called out with real PMs. You authenticate the PMs, but don’t acknowledge that you originally lied about them.

You then insult the community by saying you will sell to who you want at what price you want and you don’t care about chips anymore.

(If you don’t care about chips anymore, why do you care so much about the items staying together, one wonders.)

Now you’re back selling them again?

My take: @SpaceMonkey420 probably offered you a better deal (because he has @pltrgyst on ignore, he most likely didn’t see the dibs) and you took it, all greedy-like, because you were in a financial crunch. You got defensive when your incredibly anti-community behavior got called out, and now you’re back hoping no one remembered?

You may find a buyer, but anyone who buys from you is saying your behavior was OK. And it isn’t / wasn’t. Even if you stopped collecting, not sure why you would burn bridges like that.

Oh well.

My take: @SpaceMonkey420 probably offered you a better deal (because he has @pltrgyst on ignore, he most likely didn’t see the dibs) and you took it, all greedy-like, because you were in a financial crunch.
I dunno, but I wouldn't be posting that kind of speculation on somebody's own 'for sale' thread. The involved people all had their say, and it's all up there for everybody to evaluate for themselves.

Hmm. You start with a sob story about a robbery and needing money.

You get a legitimate offer for the entire lot for the asking price.

You offer to ship the photos to another user (who has a large set of these same chips and wants the photos to authenticate his own set), stating that it might be easier to do that within Europe.

You decide (for whatever reason — maybe more money, I can’t tell) that you won’t honor dibs.

You LIE about the original buyer reneging on the deal. You are promptly called out with real PMs. You authenticate the PMs, but don’t acknowledge that you originally lied about them.

You then insult the community by saying you will sell to who you want at what price you want and you don’t care about chips anymore.

(If you don’t care about chips anymore, why do you care so much about the items staying together, one wonders.)

Now you’re back selling them again?

My take: @SpaceMonkey420 probably offered you a better deal (because he has @pltrgyst on ignore, he most likely didn’t see the dibs) and you took it, all greedy-like, because you were in a financial crunch. You got defensive when your incredibly anti-community behavior got called out, and now you’re back hoping no one remembered?

You may find a buyer, but anyone who buys from you is saying your behavior was OK. And it isn’t / wasn’t. Even if you stopped collecting, not sure why you would burn bridges like that.

Oh well.

I never offered one more penny.

Full disclosure I sent this guy $1586 US dollars for shipping and insurance. He refunded me 100% of it a day later. My PayPal then locked me out for suspicious activity which was just me Christmas shopping and prob this refund. I dunno. I use an old AOL account from 25 years ago when I OG signed up for PayPal but I have no idea the AOL password. Nightmare phone calls. Got it fixed. Nightmare never the less. Then I spent too much or something, They locked me again for buying too much bitcoin. What the seller here wanted is a “friend and family” payment AND USA money. No problem but My PayPal (or my stupidity) won’t let me do both. If I converted to USA $ from EURO there is not an option to change it F&F on my phone, maybe my laptop but even there it sends it as “good and services” every time I try. Then he wanted $1680 to cover it and I decided I’ll go ahead and pass, I paid for it once, and decided it’s just bad juju and left a sour taste in my mouth. I had this drama in my mind the whole time and it just made it easier to pass. Good luck with the sale these chips are history and I hope the owner recognizes.

I dunno, but I wouldn't be posting that kind of speculation on somebody's own 'for sale' thread. The involved people all had their say, and it's all up there for everybody to evaluate for themselves.
Great point. Speculation at its finest

Last edited:
I’d still display these proudly at $1500. Anything more I’ll just throw the binnys in there and call it a day. My drunk ass friends could care less. Game on.

I'm closing this classified and start a fresh one. This one has turned into thread bashing mostly by people who have no role in this.

I tried to make everybody happy, but it's all spectacularly backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom