Cancelled 560 Vegas World Tournament Hot Stamp chips, plus pamphlet and photos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Marvelous

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hi,

2nd attempt at selling these chips as the previous classified derailed spectacularly. (For original post see this link, if you're into self flagellation).
My motorcycle got stolen a few months back, and since insurance didn't cover everything I need some cash to purchase a replacement.

On sale here is a Tournament set of 560 Paulson Vegas World (NCV) chips plus some nice promotional stuff.
My apologies for the blurry sides of the pictures, the lens on my phone's camera is busted so it won't focus properly.

Set consists of:
200x $5
200x $25
100x $100
40x $500
20x $1,000
1x 1985 America's Cup leaflet
5x full color photos
2x black & white photos

Chips have different hotstamps on each side.
Side A: Tournament Chip with the dollar value
Side B: Vegas World No Cash Value

Chips have seen play in Vegas World (defunct), but are still in pretty good condition. Edges are quite sharp. Hotstamps are perfect.

Looking for $1,500 + shipping
Paypal F&F

Not looking to split since the promotional items make the set (imho).
Shipping is from The Netherlands (Europe)

Paulson Vegas World NCV 01.jpg

Paulson Vegas World NCV 02.jpg

Streaks on the photo are from scanner, they're not on the photo itself.
Jon Chan.jpg

Are you still locked out?

Didn;t you post pics of Johnny playing at your PLO game?
No and yes. He wants US dollars and F&f and once I convert to dollars there are no options. I sent the money once. It’s charging him too many fees. I was refunded. Needless to say seller is firm on price.

No and yes. He wants US dollars and F&f and once I convert to dollars there are no options. I sent the money once. It’s charging him too many fees. I was refunded. Needless to say seller is firm on price.

Pretty sure you can't do F&F with an international purchase. Paypal doesn't think friends can live in different countries....

Chances of me seeing chan again are prob less then 1% - I’m told now he plays on LAs private Asian only games and mostly games for charity. I make no claims to him seeing these chips IN PERSON but I was Deff going to try. I have his contact only thru a local third party.

I've sent PPFF in a foreign currency (international) multiple times.

I believe that one of the differences between PPG&S vs PPFF with a currency conversion, is that if you send PPG&S, then the seller has to eat the foreign currency conversion, and when you send it PPFF, you get charged the currency conversion.

I've sent PPFF in a foreign currency (international) multiple times.

I believe that one of the differences between PPG&S vs PPFF with a currency conversion, is that if you send PPG&S, then the seller has to eat the foreign currency conversion, and when you send it PPFF, you get charged the currency conversion.
Just change to ”convert with card issuer”

Just be careful, as there is a catch.

If you send USD to a European resident, PayPal will always want to default to EUR because they want you to use their bloodsucking conversion rates. You CAN however change this and say you want them to receive USD. No conversions then at all, just a small flat fee (if F&F which, as many have pointed out, work marvelously across the pond). You can do that both in the phone app and on the web.

Just be careful, as there is a catch.

If you send USD to a European resident, PayPal will always want to default to EUR because they want you to use their bloodsucking conversion rates. You CAN however change this and say you want them to receive USD. No conversions then at all, just a small flat fee (if F&F which, as many have pointed out, work marvelously across the pond). You can do that both in the phone app and on the web.
Ok I’m gonna look into when I get home. TYVM for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom