Cancelled 510 PNY Tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Marvelous

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hi all,

Still struggling to gather the funds for my replacement motorcycle, so decided to put another set on sale.
I really don't want to sell these chips, and I may take down this classified should other funds come through.

Photos of the set will follow soon.
Photos currently added may not represent the numbers of chips for sale, but it'll give you an idea of the condition of the chips (which is excellent).
Racks are not included in the sale. Chips only, and only the numbers listed below.

This will be up as a set only for 1 week, after that I may consider selling by the rack/barrel.

200x $25 secondary (@ $2.50/chip)
200x $100 secondary (@ $4.50/chip)
100x $500 primary (@ $15.00/chip)
10x $1,000 secondary (@ $40.00/chip)

Price for the whole set: $2,950 ($350 discount) + shipping + Paypal Friends & Family

Feel free to call dibs on racks/barrels while the set is still sold as a whole. I can process those after the first week has passed.
Larger amounts get priority, or combinations of what gets me to sell the most chips. Not FCFS.

Shipping from Europe to US through UPS (had quite a bit of experience over the past weeks, it's the cheapest, fastest, and I now know what information US Customs and UPS require). Other countries I'll check for cheapest options.

DSCF2067.JPG
DSCF2130.JPG
DSCF2115.JPG
DSCF2148.JPG

Last edited:
Ok "Bloody", I look at this and finally I out here.
The 25's ...I have enough for the moment
The 100's...are not a Priority
The 500's. Looking for secundary
And the 1000's...grrrrrrr...too early!

GLWS...just BEAUTIFUL :tup:

(I will be back in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom