SOLD 550 Chip THC 4D14 STT milled Casa Mango tournament set (turnkey ready custom set) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Sale Type: Non-Dibs (sale at discretion of seller)

NO SPLITS

Price: $3500 Shipped US (International shipping to be discussed)

Payment: Paypal FF (or buyer pays G&S fees)

Great opportunity for your custom THC STT set with awesome colors ready to go for your own labels. All chips have been mill murdered and ready for your own custom labels, but can be played as-is in the mean time.

Included:
  • 120x T25 (VLV 25s)
  • 120x T100 (CDM 50s)
  • 100x T500 (Scandia 5s)
  • 120x T1000 (VLV 1Ks)
  • 41x T5000 (Fun Ship $2.50)
  • 20x NCV (Peach Starbursts)
  • 20x NCV (Purple(?) Starbursts)
  • 10x Seating Chips 1-10 (Hot Pink Starbursts)
  • 1xDB + Cut Cards
  • Additional extra labels if you actually intend to play this as Casa Mango
Condition:

These chips were EXC to Mint (Scandia $5s) when I built the set except for the Fun Ship snappers which I literally acquired one by one as singles from eBay and other resources. But I did buy extras of those and cherry pick these. The Fun Ships may be in the VG ballpark with variation. The set has been played maybe ten times. The chips were all milled which means the label depth may not be consistent. There may also be chips where a very small sliver of inlay remains although when I found these before I used a hobby knife to cut it out. Some may remain. In particular the green VLV 25s were a little tricky. And a single green VLV was milled deep on one side and should probably have a double or triple stacked label. I can always mill another for you if you find a single. Also, the Charcoal CDMs were one of those rare Paulson chips where the inlays were not perfect circles. So many of those needed a second drop of the mill bit. Closeup photos below are of randomly grabbed chips that show the average chip up close. Happy to discuss condition further and send more photos.

Chips-0053.jpg
Chips-0062.jpg
Chips-0067.jpg
Chips-0059.jpg
Photo Aug 16, 8 45 43 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 16, 8 46 09 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 16, 8 47 03 AM.jpg
IMG_7612.jpg
IMG_7613.jpg
IMG_7614.jpg
IMG_7615.jpg
IMG_7616.jpg
IMG_7617.jpg
IMG_7609.jpg
IMG_7610.jpg
IMG_7611.jpg
IMG_7618.jpg
IMG_7619.jpg
IMG_7621.jpg

Just let me in and I'll allow it ;)

Haha. I know you are talking about a Paulson NAGB, but I am designing the 44mm’s a tropical themed tournament series with a fun colorful but universally appealing inlay that I am going to make public group buy. Hopefully there will be a couple people interested which will help push the run.

Haha. I know you are talking about a Paulson NAGB, but I am designing the 44mm’s a tropical themed tournament series with a fun colorful but universally appealing inlay that I am going to make public group buy. Hopefully there will be a couple people interested which will help push the run.
Can't wait to see what you create, you have good taste. Good luck man!

wait what???

Welp, you have my attention. I'm just glad it's not going live yet since I'm on temporary spending lockdown

wait what???

Welp, you have my attention. I'm just glad it's not going live yet since I'm on temporary spending lockdown

Not many ways to get “reasonably priced” 43/44mm’s these days. I know people usually like to make their own customs, but I am designing these with a universal feel in mind that hopefully others will see benefit in a GB situation similar to old CPS etc. That plus the fact that they will be 44mm!

First, Damn!

If I weren't literally booking a ticket to fly down to buy a house and be your gulf neighbor, I would have to ask forgiveness...

Your photography is top notch! GLWS

Mud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom