SOLD 48 hr.+ not a dibs sale - HSI Secondary Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipFinderSK

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Putting up my HSI secondary cash set up for sale. Most are as received from CR, though 1 rack of $1As were ravaged by the little one - at least 1 chip had color transfer from some Indian Blue roulettes that also were played with (see top row, middle column of birdcage pic). I'll check to see how many others had this, but I'm guessing no more than a handful. I think they can be cleaned easily, but haven't tried. Let's be safe and say everything's in good used condition, but please refer to pictures.

$825 shipped & insured (to $800). Hoping to sell as a set - 48 hours to express interest in the whole set. Shipping to CONUS only for now.

Also have a shuffle stack of 10 $1As and an acrylic shaped HS dealer button I'll throw in if sold as a set.

1623012670375.png

1623012632835.png

Full Set:
210 - $1As (10 used briefly as a shuffle stack, 100 ravaged by baby)
220 - $5s
60 - $25s
20 - $100s
1 - shaped HS acrylic DB

48-hour+ NOT-A-DIBS sale. After that, I still won't recognize "dibs," but it will be first come first served for any potential buyers. I'll consider splits after 48 hours, but all will need to be accounted for and I will be seeking something closer to FMV per rack if it gets to splits. I do have a "Do not sell to" list, so if anyone on that list expresses interest, I'll PM. Assuming more than 1 person is interested, buyer determined by RNG on Tuesday night (around 8:30 or 9 pm).

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

Does this mean splits are off the table? Thx!
You can still express split interest in the event @utgtrash withdraws his interest and no one else wants the whole thing, but absent that, YES - splits are now off the table as long as at least 1 person is interested in the set.

Awesome. These chips are great, new sign ups get your names in here. Nice deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom