For Sale Murdered HSI 1a for sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

springbox

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1 rack of HSI 1a for sale, all murdered. This is my first murder job, so there are some imperfections on some of the chips. Two forms of marking, either a slight chip on the edge of the label recess, or some gouging underneath the label. By my count there are 8 chips with noticeable gouging, and 4 chips with edge chipping. Pictured are the worst examples of each. Most if not all of the gouges would be hidden by a properly applied label. The chips are otherwise in fairly good condition with sharp edges. Not minty because I can't help but shuffle them haha.

Asking $95 shipped to ConUS. Will ship in a SFRB.
For $5 more I'll run them through an ultrasonic to clean them off.

PXL_20231219_233517802.jpg

PXL_20231219_233609866.jpg

Last edited:
That's cheap, label removal service cost that much alone.

Here's a question, you ever going to do any more chips murdering? I got through partially with 25 after a bunch of accidental finger stabs with a dental pic several times I gave up and say I rather spend my free time searching the classifieds for something I don't need.

That's cheap, label removal service cost that much alone.

Here's a question, you ever going to do any more chips murdering? I got through partially with 25 after a bunch of accidental finger stabs with a dental pic several times I gave up and say I rather spend my free time searching the classifieds for something I don't need.
Nah, this was for a set I was making until I decided I didn't wanna mix Paris THC with RHC (ended up with the more expensive Bally's $1s for 25c chips). If I do murder more chips later, it will be for another set I'm building. Surprisingly I never injured myself, just the chips haha. Oh man were the VLV $25s a bitch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom