SOLD HSI Cash set with secondary fracs Horseshoe Southern Indiana (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJestyr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Up for sale is a really nice cash set of HSI secondaries with authentic fracs. I built an awesome two table set and these are some of the extras chips that don't get in play. All chips are in ex-nm condition (I'd even say some are mint, but unless you're getting them directly from the source, I'm always hesitant to say that)...please see pictures for yourself, and I'm happy to include more pictures if requested!

100x $0.25 secondary
300x $1 your choice primary or 1a (only 100 of each are pictured)
320x $5 secondary
120x $25 secondary
40x $100 secondary (60 are pictured, but only 40 are being sold. Sorry for misleading photos!)

Asking $2,999 (shipping and insurance not included) but open to offers and trades! :)

Willing to split if all are accounted for, but I won't list split pricing until next week in hopes to encourage someone to buy the lot.

I also have extra $1's (both primary and 1a) and snappers ($2.50) as well as a few barrels of primary $500s, $1ks, $5ks, and $25ks if people are interested in adding on to this set or whatever.

THANKS ALL!!

Attachments

• tempImagedE1b7O.png
    tempImagedE1b7O.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • tempImageSGm1hJ.png
    tempImageSGm1hJ.png
    1 MB · Views: 178
  • tempImagesxndSS.png
    tempImagesxndSS.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
  • tempImageesDjlt.png
    tempImageesDjlt.png
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • tempImageL8fGhl.png
    tempImageL8fGhl.png
    866.2 KB · Views: 173
  • tempImagehfjTuI.png
    tempImagehfjTuI.png
    815.4 KB · Views: 217
  • tempImageRffRMS.png
    tempImageRffRMS.png
    867.6 KB · Views: 208
  • tempImagejcwfhU.png
    tempImagejcwfhU.png
    1 MB · Views: 220
Last edited:
I can vouch for the minty condition. Hands are left chalky and needed some good time playing with em to break em in. GLWS George!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom