43mm Project Discussion (16 Viewers)

I ordered 25 of a few different colors. I think these will look great when wiped clean and oiled (if necessary). I'm excited to see updated final pics and eventually for them to arrive. We are wrapping up a season long tourney/points league in July + starting season 2 in August and I want to invest in a new set.

I’m surprised that we haven’t seen this edge spot offered on China clays yet. I think the 43mm Royals look great. I’m just curious if there’s something that makes it too difficult to do this type of edge spot. It may have been done and I just missed it.

Awesome work, @Apache! Those red $5 chips are probably my absolute favorite of the whole bunch!

164783BD-9F04-4EB5-B79B-AF986D764D74.png

Maybe this is the best they can do with the process they are using. I think the yellow is great. Put some oil on them and they shine up. The $1000 Majestic is one of my favorite China Clay chips.

If you knew they were going to be Majestic pale yellow, why post artwork of them as Aurora Star darker yellow?

As far as process, manufacturers will always do what is easiest and cheapest.

Your company, your product, if you like the pale yellow that's cool. Still like the chips, just think the Aurora Star yellow looks better.

If you knew they were going to be Majestic pale yellow, why post artwork of them as Aurora Star darker yellow?

As far as process, manufacturers will always do what is easiest and cheapest.

Your company, your product, if you like the pale yellow that's cool. Still like the chips, just think the Aurora Star yellow looks better.

I wonder why a bright yellow like the Paulson 'Canary' yellow is so difficult for manufacturers to achieve? It's still my number one choice for colors I would love to see CPC produce.

I just got the prototypes in today. They came out better than expected. The edges came out sharp just like the Desert Palms chips.
I will get some picture up tomorrow for further discussion.
As for right now click on this link to get chain mail!
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/royal-chain-mail.41460/

royalpro.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!! These look much better than I thought they would. The cash set is looking great: 25c, $1, $5 and $25 looking great. Happy I ordered a bunch of these chips! The blue rainbow needs some minor color improvements but its looking good before the improvements.

NAILED the colors. If the photo is accurate, it's the most vibrant CC set yet.

I mean, I picked up two heads up sets, but ... we may be doing some more damage after launch.

The red is on point. Are you still planning to have ABC do labels for sale after they ship? I thought I read that somewhere.

@Apache, any chance we can see a high res shot of the chips from the top (not lying on top of one another). Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom