Giveaway 3D Printed Giveaway #5! (2 Viewers)

What Chips Should We Use for the Giveaway Hand?

• Bottled-in-Bond (CPC)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • HSI Secondary

• Oversized RHC

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Zen (Matsiu)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Park Place (Abiatti)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • DDLM (BR Pro)

• Santa Ysabel

• Tina (Random Set Chosen b/c I have, like, too fucking many)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Borgata (Live!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden Nugget (Live!)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Mixed House Mold (Paulson)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We missed you, BearMetal!

We missed you, BearMetal! And yes, we really did!

Fun giveaway. Your stuff is awesome. Wish you would open a store.

Nuff said nice work on the printing. ill never understand the software so im impressed when i see it.

Geoff

Well, if this isn’t one of the coolest giveaways, I don’t know what is. You rock!

"We missed you, BearMetal!"

Thanks for a cool give away!! And I'm cutting it close to the deadline.......

Not in on the giveaway (someone else deserves the chance), but the button holders are beyond awesome... though as my button collection grows, the need for another set of 3d printed button holders looms.
Royal Flush peepz who also happen to married to super awesome crochet peepz can always reach out to me directly :)

✅ Aligning satellites...
✅ Using the barometric pressure from 37.3106, -146.1349 as secure FIPS-140-2 seed...

-> The following 45 members would like to play:
BEANO52, DMack, chrismurda, Boother36, aych, Marhault, libbylord, drdr, LeLe, Teach42, TheRealTeddyKGB, elemeno, p5woody, Page, Franzister, WedgeRock, wickedwonka121, Tonysquander, Danny_Banana, CHP TD, asam2006, PokerDogDoc, Bacon Dad, GreekRedEye, RadicusScout, mugenpowr, CDC, 4SUMERZ, ChipRocker, chippitydoodah, auto, harrysallout, DZPoker, Highli99, Knoxymoron, 97destroyer, TheOffalo, TX_Golf_N_Poker, calfdemon, Dodger, Pinkdan, Grimace, jamesjkim, TheB00T, Machine

There will be 1 tables in this giveaway...

Choosing players for table 1:
Seat #1 was filled by @RadicusScout! There are 44 PCF members left and only 9 seats at the table...
Seat #2 was filled by @p5woody! There are 43 PCF members left and only 8 seats at the table...
Seat #3 was filled by @Tonysquander! There are 42 PCF members left and only 7 seats at the table...
Seat #4 was filled by @auto! There are 41 PCF members left and only 6 seats at the table...
Seat #5 was filled by @GreekRedEye! There are 40 PCF members left and only 5 seats at the table...
Seat #6 was filled by @DZPoker! There are 39 PCF members left and only 4 seats at the table...
Seat #7 was filled by @jamesjkim! There are 38 PCF members left and only 3 seats at the table...
Seat #8 was filled by @LeLe! There are 37 PCF members left and only 2 seats at the table...
Seat #9 was filled by @WedgeRock! There are 36 PCF members left and only 1 seats at the table...
Seat #10 was filled by @97destroyer!

There are 35 PCF members who didn't get a seat :(

Alright - we have our table! I'll do my best to start the hand today! Look for updates here and, of course, TRASH TALK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

I will leave the "100 Likes" open for a little while to see if we can open up a 2nd table...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom