SOLD 3D Printed Card Protectors & Dealer Buttons (Sandwich Cookies & Tennis Balls) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apchipper

Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
These are the Dealer buttons and card covers first seen here. Magnetized, strong enough to hold together through a moderate shaking. They are available in two sizes: 60mm (dealer button size) and 45mm (life size), in two wafer flavors (original and golden), and in three filling flavors (original, strawberry, and mint).

IMG_5162.heic.JPGIMG_5163.heic.JPGIMG_5164.heic.JPGIMG_5165.heic.JPG

Joining the dealer button family is the 60mm tennis ball with some art courtesy @Colquhoun
IMG_2948.HEIC.JPG

Pricing
Dealer buttons (60mm): chocolate or golden; $30 each button (two wafers & one filling).
Tennis ball dealer buttons (60mm): $15 each
Button fillings: original, mint, strawberry; one included with each button, additional $7 each
Card protectors (45mm): chocolate or golden; $19 each card protector (two wafers & one filling).
Protector fillings: original, mint, strawberry; one included with each card protector additional $4.50 each
Custom text (sandwich cookies only): pricing available on request

Unless otherwise specified, I assume your order is for chocolate wafers & original filling.

Shipping: International quotes available on request.
US with buttons: $5.50 for one button (add $1 for up to two card protectors), $11 for 2-6 buttons (plus any number of card protectors).
US with only card protectors: $5.50 flat.
Canada: 1-2 buttons $16, 3-6 buttons $24.

I accept PPFF, Zelle, and USDC.

Last edited:
These are the Dealer buttons and card covers first seen here. Magnetized, strong enough to hold together through a moderate shaking. They are available in two sizes: 60mm (dealer button size) and 45mm (life size), in two wafer flavors (original and golden), and in three filling flavors (original, strawberry, and mint).

View attachment 1108942View attachment 1108943View attachment 1108944View attachment 1108945

Pricing
Dealer buttons (60mm): chocolate or golden; $30 each button (two wafers & one filling).
Button fillings: original, mint, strawberry; one included with each button, additional $7 each
Card protectors (45mm): chocolate or golden; $19 each card protector (two wafers & one filling).
Protector fillings: original, mint, strawberry; one included with each card protector additional $4.50 each

Unless otherwise specified, I assume your order is for chocolate wafers & original filling.

Shipping: International quotes available on request.
US with buttons: $5.50 for one button (add $1 for up to two card protectors), $11 for 2-6 buttons (plus any number of card protectors).
US with only card protectors: $5.50 flat.
Canada: 1-2 buttons $16, 3-6 buttons $24.

I accept PPFF, Zelle, and USDC.
change your nick to "patissier"

How do they hold up to being handled?

I’ve read they don’t slide well (as mentioned above and in the originals thread) but do they snag on toppers and felt and damage either the button or the surface(s)?

How do they hold up to being handled?

I’ve read they don’t slide well (as mentioned above and in the originals thread) but do they snag on toppers and felt and damage either the button or the surface(s)?
They don't slide well. On my neoprene topper there's a bit of friction sliding around but it hasn't pulled anything up yet. After the first batch I recessed the most vulnerable parts (the small dots on top) and I've not seen any reports of damage since then. I have no experience with speedcloth but others on here may chime in.

I'll take:
Dealer button: 1 x (60mm): chocolate with reg filling $30
Card protectors: 1 x (45mm): chocolate with reg filling $19

shipping $6.50?
total $55.50?

I’d be in for one dealer button and one card cover. Both original Oreo style (chocolate wafers with white cream filling).

thank you!

They don't slide well. On my neoprene topper there's a bit of friction sliding around but it hasn't pulled anything up yet. After the first batch I recessed the most vulnerable parts (the small dots on top) and I've not seen any reports of damage since then. I have no experience with speedcloth but others on here may chime in.

My tables are speed cloth and they don't slide. But they don't cause damage. They roll really well though! Lol

In for one dealer, one card capper, both original colors/flavors :)

Will send PM follow-up.

Thanks, these are so awesome, and will definitely be the talk of the table.

I’d like one dealer button, one card capper, both original flavors. Sending PM. Thanks!

i’ll take 3 card protectors please to Canada.
1 golden and 2 chocolate. 1 of the chocolates with mint filling if you please.
Thank you so much for opening this up to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom