Oreo Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

apchipper

Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
A few months ago I got Himewad's excellent Teddy KGB dealer button, but since most of my players haven't watched Rounders (English is not their first language), I thought I'd make a dealer button that is more sandwich cookie and less Teddy KGB. After over a dozen prototypes, this is the first one I'm happy with, and wanted to show it off to people who might appreciate it.

A video: https://streamable.com/ujenfy

IMG_0182.jpgIMG_0183.jpgIMG_0184.jpgIMG_0186.jpgIMG_0187.jpg

An update (2/20): golden wafers and strawberry and mint fillings!
IMG_5001.HEIC.JPGIMG_4999.HEIC.JPG

Another update (3/1): card cappers (also magnetized)!
IMG_5118.HEIC.JPG

Last edited:
That's awesome. Looks better than the other Oreo themed dealer button. If you sell them, I'll take one.

A few months ago I got Himewad's excellent Teddy KGB dealer button, but since most of my players haven't watched Rounders (English is not their first language), I thought I'd make a dealer button that is more sandwich cookie and less Teddy KGB. After over a dozen prototypes, this is the first one I'm happy with, and wanted to show it off to people who might appreciate it.

A video: https://streamable.com/ujenfy

View attachment 1062244View attachment 1062245View attachment 1062246View attachment 1062247View attachment 1062248

Did you modify the original chip by carving it? Produce one originally?

Very nice work

Very nicely done! I've had thoughts of doing it before, but just haven't got around to it. The magnets is also the way I would have gone as well. Although it looks like you've embedded them inside. I'm curious if you just left a recess for the magnet and then glued another 3D piece on top of it to seal it. Or if you stopped the print, and inserted the magnet and then kept going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom