Oreo Dealer Button (4 Viewers)

Got mine today. Awesome!
Same! This thing is legit.
1.jpeg

The texture does catch on this surface though... it's just a desk pad made for magic tricks that's some type of felt that I got to shuffle chips on. Hopefully that doesn't happen on my table.

Put me on the waitlist for one too!

Same! This thing is legit.

The texture does catch on this surface though... it's just a desk pad made for magic tricks that's some type of felt that I got to shuffle chips on. Hopefully that doesn't happen on my table.
I tested on a hard table (yeah, I know, I'm a monster to my poor chips) so I didn't notice this, but @Colquhoun pointed out that the little circles can catch and break, so I've lowered those by 0.6mm on all orders shipping tomorrow or later. The new version still catches on my neoprene topper but hopefully they'll endure reasonable amounts of force for longer. If you have an earlier edition, sorry for the oversight!

I received mine over the weekend. I've been craving Double Stufs ever since! :p
I must have gained 3 pounds from all the Oreos I ate while working on my design.

I tested on a hard table (yeah, I know, I'm a monster to my poor chips) so I didn't notice this, but @Colquhoun pointed out that the little circles can catch and break, so I've lowered those by 0.6mm on all orders shipping tomorrow or later.
You play poker on a hard surface?
giphy.gif

(oh and thanks for pointing out that the circles can break off... I hadn't even noticed that one of mine already had but now I have lol)

Dang! I've gotta get my name on the list as well!

(Crap. Now I'm hungry, and there's only Chips Ahoy in the cupboard)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom