Giveaway 2021 Giveaway - March "Dealer Button" Madness Tournament (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone - I will end the signup this Sunday on February 28th at 11:59PM. Then I am going to collect all the names and set this up to Run in March.

One thing I am going to mention now which I never discussed or thought about before until recently. If you win a prize on the giveaway all I ask is you just pay the shipping I mentioned in the beginning. If you want to give the prize you won to someone else for the cost of shipping then it is fine, but if I see you selling the button/prize shortly after you won it for like lets say $15 + Shipping and trying to make a profit off of something that I gave your for free I will BAN you from entering any of my future giveaways. I probably do run more giveaways than most members on here so you'll probably miss out on some good stuff. I do these things because who doesn't enjoy a giveaway for free stuff and I love running them. Sometimes I send people stuff out of the blue because I know it will bring joy to them and in return people have paid me back 10X without me asking. If I sell you something then do whatever you want. Like if I sell you a button for $10 then you sell it for $100 I don't care. If it is over a year from now and you sell a prize for a profit no problems on my end as enough time has passed.

Thanks,
Mike

source.gif

@Nuhockey I had so much fun with this last year. Let's do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom