2018 PCF Calendar - ORDER THREAD (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered MINE! So cool that April is MTTD month, and it's the Fat Tire tourney set is the featured set!

Just ordered MINE! So cool that April is MTTD month, and it's the Fat Tire tourney set is the featured set!

Yep. Did the same thing for @slisk250 and The Great Divide in August. @detroitdad got October because his outside photos were much better, BUT he didn't use a back drop and there are lots of leaves on the ground. Naturally, he got a good fall month like October! :D It worked out.

Yep. Did the same thing for @slisk250 and The Great Divide in August. @detroitdad got October because his outside photos were much better, BUT he didn't use a back drop and there are lots of leaves on the ground. Naturally, he got a good fall month like October! :D It worked out.

Dude, I'm just happy to have made the Calendar. Honestly, I was hoping for a fall month.

Thanks,

Reactions: 72o
Had to get on support chat for them to edit it manually.

I found out how to fix it -- change the start date to something past the broken date, e.g. April 2018, then change it back. (I started a chat session and got mangled/bad instructions, but figured out how to do it myself once they mentioned changing the start date.)

Be sure to double-check your events etc. once you've done that.

I'm mostly recording this here for posterity, i.e. next year when I have to do the same thing again :)

So what am I going to do, will I lose a whole day? will it be like reverse leap year? ;)

Seriously if I'm missing 3/31 it ain't gonna kill me.....especially if that was my d-day.... :unsure:

As my graphic design teacher in high school said: If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing right. ;)

(Not a complaint or poke at David O or dew4au, btw.)

Last edited:
OK, here's a link to a Canadianized version:

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=kGaMmLhw4YsnFQ&cid=SM-PBAPP

This is generically for Canada (excluding Quebec since they have a bunch of different holidays.)

If you want one that's more BC-specific, let me know via PM. (The August holiday is labelled as "BC Day" instead of "Civic Day", and Family Day is Feb 12 instead of Feb 19.)

OK, here's a link to a Canadianized version:

Thanks @Gear!

FWIW, I had to take the "&cid=SM-PBAPP" off the link you posted to get it to work. I could open the link, but when I clicked "view" it said my session timed out.

OP has been updated with your fixed link and the latest 50% off coupon.

Got the calendar today. It came out great. Great job @dew4au @David O (y) :thumbsup: Thanks!

poker-chip-forum-calendar.jpg

Here is a one time use coupon that came with the calendar if anyone wants it.

IMG_20171212_175645.jpg

Received mine today complete with March 31st, thank goodness, I don't have to face that conundrum. ;)

Honestly I rarely use the calendar part, I just like to look at the pretty chips.

Thanks @David O & @dew4au for all the work. (y) :thumbsup:

Ordered. ENCORE no longer works. Use code JOLLYGOOD for 40% off and also an additional 12% cash back if you use Ebates. (You should use Ebates if you shop anywhere online). I've earned over $600 in Big Fat Checks over the last 2 years.

https://www.ebates.com

Last edited:
Damn, I got mine last night (f'awesome btw) but didn't know there was an "error chip calendar"!! Calling @slisk250 ;)
I'll have to check tonight
Great work guys and gals, it's my first PCF calendar too, luckily I've had the pleasure to play with at least 25% of the chips! :)

just ordered....

thanks everyone for all the work done on it!

happy holidays,

-gc :)

I got my calendar, and discovered I'm lucky enough to have March 31st on there. However, I noticed that the July WCB is only one day long, and the MTTD didn't make the cut, lol.. :) Not that big a deal at all, just funny. I didn't buy the calendar for the events listed, but the cool chip pr0n. :)

I got my calendar, and discovered I'm lucky enough to have March 31st on there. However, I noticed that the July WCB is only one day long, and the MTTD didn't make the cut, lol.. :) Not that big a deal at all, just funny. I didn't buy the calendar for the events listed, but the cool chip pr0n. :)

Sorry about that! I just looked and figured out what happened. When I contacted customer support to have the March 31st issue fixed, they somehow deleted some of the custom dates. SSSS dates were messed up, but I chalked it up to them tinkering with March. I didn't go back and review every month after I fixed March. My bad. That's on me. So, if you don't have March 31st, then all your dates are correct. If you do have March 31st, then you are missing some custom dates.

Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom