1st time poster from Australia (1 Viewer)

Yeh I like tiki look because there out there. Not your standard design. What was it you didn’t like about scrolls? Are they too slippery.

Trust me in summer the flies love nothing better to do then suck your sweat and annoy the out of you when your dying of humidity lol.

Actually I just thought the scrolls were a little plain for my taste. But, they are nice chips, they were in my list of ones to get but I couldn't get them all and liked the Tiki King better (like you said, they're pretty out there). Do you have a set of Scrolls and if so do you like them?

Actually I just thought the scrolls were a little plain for my taste. But, they are nice chips, they were in my list of ones to get but I couldn't get them all and liked the Tiki King better (like you said, they're pretty out there). Do you have a set of Scrolls and if so do you like them?

Nah I don’t own a set I currently have a ceramics cash set. From a local poker shop online in Australia. But looking to upgrade I the near future. Something that will be my go to set. The ones I have feel pretty good they just aren’t eye catching enough

Attachments

• 363F9D7F-0E2B-4EF8-BF3B-5F2F155CABE3.png
    363F9D7F-0E2B-4EF8-BF3B-5F2F155CABE3.png
    861.3 KB · Views: 102
  • E9D34F8D-07DB-4594-86E5-97CACEDF4027.png
    E9D34F8D-07DB-4594-86E5-97CACEDF4027.png
    817.8 KB · Views: 101
I don't know, I think those they look pretty sharp! I can see what you mean by them not being very eye catching, but I like the looks of them, clean, clear, nice design. If you want eye catching take a look at the Tiki Kings, I have a set of those and when I pull them out to use everyone seems to like them. There are so many good sets, like the Pharaoh's they are also a nice chip. Nevada Jacks are very colorful with good graphics but I don't have a picture handy, but you can google them. All of these sets are fairly inexpensive. The Tiki Kings came from BR Pro Poker and the Pharaoh's came from Apache Poker. I've had mine for a while and I don't recall what I paid for them, but I know it wasn't bad.

5TikiKings.jpgTikiKings.jpg5Pharaohs.jpgPharaohs.jpg

I don't know, I think those they look pretty sharp! I can see what you mean by them not being very eye catching, but I like the looks of them, clean, clear, nice design. If you want eye catching take a look at the Tiki Kings, I have a set of those and when I pull them out to use everyone seems to like them. There are so many good sets, like the Pharaoh's they are also a nice chip. Nevada Jacks are very colorful with good graphics but I don't have a picture handy, but you can google them. All of these sets are fairly inexpensive. The Tiki Kings came from BR Pro Poker and the Pharaoh's came from Apache Poker. I've had mine for a while and I don't recall what I paid for them, but I know it wasn't bad.

View attachment 221697View attachment 221698View attachment 221700View attachment 221708
There some fine looking chips..I look forward to browsing and collection a nice cash and tourney set in this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom