1st Custom CPC Set- All In Poker (1 Viewer)

jbomb1018

Two Pair
Reaction score
Below are some pictures of a set I am about to pull the trigger on. How do they look? See anything that can be changed, etc before I pull the trigger on the set?
I know I will get asked about the $2 chip, using it for a small limit set and plus I like more chips on the table.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-072252_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072252_Chrome.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20210201-072028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072028_Chrome.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20210201-072049_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072049_Chrome.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20210201-072113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072113_Chrome.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20210201-072139_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072139_Chrome.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20210201-072157_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072157_Chrome.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20210201-072218_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-072218_Chrome.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 149
I really like them! Only thing that bothers me is a lot of bright white across the 25c and the 1s. Not necessarily a bad thing but I would spend some time trying to change either one a bit

I really like them! Only thing that bothers me is a lot of bright white across the 25c and the 1s. Not necessarily a bad thing but I would spend some time trying to change either one a bit
They are beauty's, but that's a good point. Maybe switch the frac to a 314 from the 312. Makes more of the base color show.

I originally had charcoal as the base for the $1, what would you think about that?

What about changing the bright white to the off white for the $1? Or still to much white?
might be too close. I've never seen them side by side in person. what about a shade of light green on the frac spots? I think it would be unlikely that the quarter and the 2 would be on the table at the same time, right?

I originally had charcoal as the base for the $1, what would you think about that?
Let’s see it in the line-up. Maybe gray could work also. More different from the 100 as well and works really well with dg pink

Very nice overall.
I would still recommend:
-The somewhat darker "Blue" for the quarter (and possibly off-white spots).
-Retro Lavender (imperative) for the $1 spots
-Retro Green and Canary for the $2
My 2c.

What about changing the bright white to the off white for the $1? Or still to much white?
Agree with the others. I'd decide which chip of the frac and $1 you want most to have white on, and then go with a completely different colour on the other denomination.

You're off to a good start, looking forward to seeing where this ends up.

Let’s see it in the line-up. Maybe gray could work also. More different from the 100 as well and works really well with dg pink
White changed to charcoal. And to be honest not even sure if I am getting any $100 chips, don't think the games I play we will use those, more likely to use the $20s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-135739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-135739_Chrome.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 83
White changed to charcoal. And to be honest not even sure if I am getting any $100 chips, don't think the games I play we will use those, more likely to use the $20s.
You can always use the denominations as dimes:D
If you always do that, no need for a frac:)

I like it! But of course what matters most is what you like.

Doesn anyone else worry about the $20/$100 for dirty stack issues? They both are relatively dark bases with similar, brightly colored edge spots.

Maybe they are not that close IRL ( I dont have my samples in front of me) but something to think about.

Agree with others about the white. Also agree with @longflop about changing the spot on the frac
the 312 and tri-moon spots look too much the same for me

Below are some pictures of a set I am about to pull the trigger on. How do they look? See anything that can be changed, etc before I pull the trigger on the set?
I know I will get asked about the $2 chip, using it for a small limit set and plus I like more chips on the table.
Do you have a CPC colour sample set? This is an absolute must before you pull the trigger. Blurple and black are very close in colour to each other especially in lower lighting conditions. DG Pink and DG Tiger are also close to each other in similar lighting conditions. DG Saturn is also very underwhelming in real life versus what you see on your screen.

Do you have a CPC colour sample set? This is an absolute must before you pull the trigger. Blurple and black are very close in colour to each other especially in lower lighting conditions. DG Pink and DG Tiger are also close to each other in similar lighting conditions. DG Saturn is also very underwhelming in real life versus what you see on your screen.
Yes I do, I was thinking about changing the Saturn to dsyglo yellow due to it not being as bright as I would like. As for the blurple and black, I wont be getting any $100s on this go around. My games more then likely won't use them, and even the $20s might not get used as well.

Overall theme is well put together, especially with some of the suggestions above. Can’t wait to see them! The inlay turned out really good.
still planning on a hot stamp set too?

How about using your $100 as the $1?
Or making the spots on the frac smaller and a different shade of blue than the base?

Overall theme is well put together, especially with some of the suggestions above. Can’t wait to see them! The inlay turned out really good.
still planning on a hot stamp set too?
Yes I am still planning on a hot stamp!

Love the bright white and pinks of the $1! Gonna be quite costly though with cpc so just a heads up if u are intending to make a large set :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom