Wanted 1998 Bellagio Chips (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't bought any $5s in a while after going through a nice spree. Also still in need of about 20-30 more $1s.

Every time I see your post I get mad at myself because I sold some of these (20-$1 and 4-$5) back before I knew what these were. Uhh I would of loved to help you out. I also sold (20-$1 and 4-$5 mirage chips) same year....I still cry about it from time to time. Lol

This man needs the chips! We wants the chips!
smeagol-my-precious-funny-shoes.jpg

BELLAGIOOOOOO IS THE PRECIOUS

Bumping this up. Picked up a few $5s over the last few weeks so I'm back on the grind to get to 200 of those. 30 something to go!

Beyond that I'm hoping it's not some of you on here driving these prices for the higher denominations because fuck trying to get a barrel of them. I even tried the Mirage $25 as a substitute but that's going just as poorly.

Screenshot_20210321-210027_eBay.jpg

Bumping this up. Picked up a few $5s over the last few weeks so I'm back on the grind to get to 200 of those. 30 something to go!

Beyond that I'm hoping it's not some of you on here driving these prices for the higher denominations because fuck trying to get a barrel of them. I even tried the Mirage $25 as a substitute but that's going just as poorly.

View attachment 660529
I saw all of those and thought omg I can't believe the bids!
And congrats on the 5s so far! Hope you can get 20 more this year!

It got even stupider and I stopped bidding a long time before these prices.
Screenshot_20210322-063854_eBay.jpg

I need 6 more $5s to finish off rack #2. Anyone want to sell so I can get there before the end of the year?

I need 6 more $5s to finish off rack #2. Anyone want to sell so I can get there before the end of the year?
I just punched the Bellagio 5s into an eBay search yesterday, only turned up with one result for an unfeasible amount of $$ lol

Hope you find them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom