Wanted 1998 Bellagio Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently saw a huge live stack of them. Think it was yours. Do they have mint 1‘s and 5‘s?!

Yep. Currently at the property for the holiday. Some of the ones are newer, but already starting to show wear. Others are like the rest which are well worn (bike tires) by this point. Even the 500 chip I got yesterday had rounded edges.

Last edited:
You've passed me. I think I need 18 more. I haven't looked in 6 months though. Hopefully prices have dropped for you.

You've passed me. I think I need 18 more. I haven't looked in 6 months though. Hopefully prices have dropped for you.

Prices have fluctuated widely on my buys. Average is still higher than I'd like. :(

I still think you have more ones than I do though. I've got over 3 racks, 2 pretty minty, one less so. I'm thinking I'll finish up the 3rd mint rack and be done with those as I don't have an interest in building a limit set with them.

20190522_191050.png

Bump.

If anyone is going to the Chip Convention this year and can find me any of the $5/$20/$25 or a $100 I'd be grateful.

I loved these chips. Was so disappointed when they re-racked. Can't wait to see this complete!

Haven't bought a $5 chip in a few weeks. Help me fix that problem!

Funny. I just used this Bellagio $1 as my card protector this past Friday night. Only have the one, though.

Its amzing how few of these seem to be floating around, especially any chips over the $1. I have a rack of them that I got before they changed to the current design, but I gave up looking for anything higher. It breaks my heart to think of all the 1998 chips that met the shredder when Bellagio changed chips. :(
That must be the WORST job out there....the person that is required to witness all the chips being destroyed. :banghead:

I had a few of these many years ago after my first Vegas trip.
In rage tilt, threw a handful of $5 chips and massively chipped one. Still have it as a reminder to relax a little bit..

I only have a single $1 and $5 left for my sample set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom